• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle cases: Triad vs Armageddon

Poirierpro

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2020
I’ve never seen any of these in person. Input on Armageddon Pricision Rifle Case VS Triad PRCC??? Looking for a simpler version on a drag bag like these for my Tikka T3x Tac A1.
Thanks

I have the Armageddon Gear and it is a really nice simple rifle bag, a few pockets for stuff not a drag bag but nicely padded and just a nice bag, the Triad looks nice too have never fingered one but does look like a pretty good rifle bag.

Reactions: Poirierpro
I have the Armageddon Gear bag... It's great.
This one caught my eye last week:

I have both and they're both great cases. Depends what you want as you can fit a lot more gear in the Triad (it's more like a pared down drag bag) whereas the AG case is more of just a rifle case with enough storage for some mags, a data book and not much else. Both are very well made.

If you just want a low frills rifle case GAP sells an exclusive Armageddon rifle case on their site for roughly half the cost of the precision rifle case.

That's actually one of the AG cases I have. Super simple case, but extremely well made. The precision rifle case has a little more padding (and more storage space), but the GAP case is great for just transporting a rifle to and from the range without getting beaten up.

This was done recently.

I have both the AG and the Triad. They’re both very well made with great padding. The AG padding is a bit more firm. The Triad has interior straps and 2 big pockets compared to AG having 1 big pocket. The Triad opens all the way while the AG opens up to about the top of where the scope would be. Honestly you can’t go wrong with either. It’s up to you. Buy the AG from Eurooptic cause they sometimes have free shipping with them. If you order direct it’s around $50 to ship. The Triad cost me $25 to ship. They are around $200 but you can see the quality. Hope this helps

Ended up going with the Triad due to added pockets. Thanks guys!

Reactions: Triad
I have both the AG and the Triad. They’re both very well made with great padding. The AG padding is a bit more firm. The Triad has interior straps and 2 big pockets compared to AG having 1 big pocket. The Triad opens all the way while the AG opens up to about the top of where the scope would be. Honestly you can’t go wrong with either. It’s up to you. Buy the AG from Eurooptic cause they sometimes have free shipping with them. If you order direct it’s around $50 to ship. The Triad cost me $25 to ship. They are around $200 but you can see the quality. Hope this helps
Much cheaper from @CSTactical . Trust me..if you want the AG he has the cheapest shipped price on the web.

Do you mind, when you can, to take some pics with each loaded out? Curious to the what the pockets can support.

Reactions: LoCal247