• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Rifle Dynamics 701 (price drop)

Salty-E4

Private
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2023
Fort Myers, Florida
Rifle Dynamics 701 for sale. This is a Jim Fuller built AK back from 2016 before he sold his company (I’ve been the sole owner). For anyone who does not know who Jim Fuller is, he's the #1 AK builder in the US. This rifle is chambered in 7.62x39; Nodak Spud stamped receiver, Ultimak rail/gas tube, 90 degree gas block, RD tuned trigger, CHF 14.5" pin welded barrel (legal 16"), PWS (Scar) muzzlebreak, and triangle folding stock. This rifle has been a safe queen and has a minimal round count.

Comes with 5 steel magazines, 3 polymer (steel feed lips) RD magazines, 1 Blue Force Gear Vickers Sling, and 1 Bawidamann Poppies of War stock bag. Also comes with approximately 500 rounds of Wolf/Tula ammo.

Aimpoint T2 and Surefire Mini-Scout NOT included in asking price. Both can be included though.

$2,800 OBO. This is my first item for sale here, I’m selling to fund another project. Payment preference is Zelle or PayPal. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_6746.jpeg
    IMG_6746.jpeg
    321.4 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_6710.jpeg
    IMG_6710.jpeg
    314.7 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
Rifle Dynamics 701 for sale. This is a Jim Fuller built AK back from 2016 before he sold his company (I’ve been the sole owner). For anyone who does not know who Jim Fuller is, he's the #1 AK builder in the US. This rifle is chambered in 7.62x39; Nodak Spud stamped receiver, Ultimak rail/gas tube, 90 degree gas block, RD tuned trigger, CHF 14.5" pin welded barrel (legal 16"), PWS (Scar) muzzlebreak, and triangle folding stock. This rifle has been a safe queen and has a minimal round count.

Comes with 5 steel magazines, 3 polymer (steel feed lips) RD magazines, 1 Blue Force Gear Vickers Sling, and 1 Bawidamann Poppies of War stock bag. Also comes with approximately 500 rounds of Wolf/Tula ammo.

Aimpoint T2 and Surefire Mini-Scout NOT included in asking price. Both can be included though.

$3,000 OBO. This is my first item for sale here, I’m selling to fund another project. Payment preference is Zelle or PayPal. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
I had the privelage of building this with Jim last weekend. What a great experience. Had a great weekend building shooting and hanging with him and Haley.

IMG_6922.jpeg

I have the exact same gun built in 2016 by Jim but in 5.45x39. Same sniper gray and black furniture too.

Reactions: Salty-E4
I’m jealous, and that’s a sweet build! I love the Zenitco furniture man.
Luckily I had all that stuff before the ban so I didn’t pay the post ban prices. Still expensive for an AK but it’s worth it. Never built one from scratch so it was an awesome learning experience. I have a dead air wolverine for it as well. Too bad 545 ammo, especially 7n6 is impossible to find these days. Thankfully I do have 8 full sardine cans of the stuff.

Reactions: Salty-E4