• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Rifle made from the hide

Arkansas

Private
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2011
@srtsam & @Dendro

Both gtg and this has been a long time coming. Thank you gents. I’ll try and post results after the weekend.

3228358C-B970-47E2-9E24-74B80A89047B.jpeg

Attachments

• BCD7016A-6978-41DF-A946-F98748E8856B.jpeg
    BCD7016A-6978-41DF-A946-F98748E8856B.jpeg
    488.4 KB · Views: 15
Beautiful rig!

Any stock advice so i can afford a Sentinel and a ZCO???

Beautiful rig!

Any stock advice so i can afford a Sentinel and a ZCO???

I’m personally sitting on cash until we retest the lows. I believe there will be another great buying opportunity around the corner. The dems are gonna cook up one last hail mary before the election, you can count on that. That being said, I trade MBS with originators so I am by no means a stock picker. I went into cash earlier this year before the kung flu and didn’t buy when everything dropped like a turd from a tall moose so I could reevaluate the sectors I want to be in (long term). I am just of the opinion we will have another manufactured crisis and people will still be emotional and provide opportunities. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

I’m personally sitting on cash until we retest the lows. I believe there will be another great buying opportunity around the corner. The dems are gonna cook up one last hail mary before the election, you can count on that. That being said, I trade MBS with originators so I am by no means a stock picker. I went into cash earlier this year before the kung flu and didn’t buy when everything dropped like a turd from a tall moose so I could reevaluate the sectors I want to be in (long term). I am just of the opinion we will have another manufactured crisis and people will still be emotional and provide opportunities. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

I really like the color scheme on your stock. Been looking at these for a long time. Can you tell me the colors/ratios?

Very nice man!!! I built my centerfire almost exclusively off the hide as well except the trigger and Spuhr mount. Saved thousands that way!

Attachments

• B4972906-109D-4BA6-87CB-3FEA0D11DD25.jpeg
    B4972906-109D-4BA6-87CB-3FEA0D11DD25.jpeg
    724.9 KB · Views: 28