• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Rifle mount your Garmin Xero - McLeod Precision

McLeod_Precision

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2021
Arizona
www.mcleodprecision.com
In stock now. 3 Cerakote colors. $89 including shipping. Includes ARCA clamp.

- Coyote Tan
- Stealth Grey
- Black

CNC machined from 6061-T6511 Aluminum.
Option to buy without clamp and use your own. (see mounting details on website) $74 shipped.

Buy at mcleodprecision.com
All credit cards, Apple Pay and PayPal.

20240128_135106.jpg1000000845.jpg20240111_140706.jpg1000000857.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Baron23 and Iamero
Any chance you’re going to run some pic rail clamp versions?

Yes. You can buy without the clamp and add a RRS BTC Pro which is dual ARCA/PIC. There is a lower cost version I list on my website (SunwayFoto) that also supports both options.

You can also add any other clamp that supports an ARMS-17 mounting pattern. If you have a clamp you like and are not sure, shoot me a DM and I can verify it for you.

Great question, thank you.

Kevin

Reactions: Bakwa
I just got my Carbon Grey mount and it's high quality and works well. For the price it's an excellent value and includes an Arca clamp. Shipping was super quick, I ordered it on Tuesday and got it today, 2 days later.

New custom color - Cerakote OD Green. It is a darker OD green. Seen in photo below. I only ran 3 of these and they are available for sale on the website now.

I also ran a few custom color Cerakote Coyote Tan, 3 of those available as well.

The default color, Stealth Grey is available as well. Hit the link below to check them all out.

mcleodprecision.com

IMG_4734.JPG

Thanks,
Kevin

Reactions: SLinKK