• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

rifle panic!

TresMon

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2007
NW USA
Oh gosh!

I was about to order my Sav mk2 bv or tr come Monday. But I just found out I might be able to get a cz varmiter for the same price- the one with the single set trigger.

Which way to go? Accuracy is all that matters for me.

Re: rifle panic!

Holy hell!!! That is nothing to panic over. Get the CZ and pat yourself on the back for a job well done and a deal well made. You will be EXTREMELY pleased with the quality, fit, finish, and accuracy afforded by the CZ. I got to play with one of the set trigger models last month and I didn't truly understand the concept until I used it first hand. It is a nice setup that you can use both as a "trainer" trigger (adjustable break down to 2lbs) or a benchrest style target trigger.

Now, if you opt for the Savage...then you can panic as you've clearly lost touch with reality!!!
wink.gif

I like Savage but that CZ is a better deal for the price. Get the CZ. Accuracy included in my statement there.

Having shot both, and the proud owner of a savage TR, I would opt for the CZ if it was the same price.

I love my savage and the accuracy provided by it. But that said, buy the CZ for the same price.

CZ, you lucky B@$^@%&! (i mean that with the best of intentions)
wink.gif

no reason to panic, it handles different ammo more consistantly, IMHO handles and looks more like a centerfire, and retains it's value more. and on top of it is very accurate.

They will both get the job done.

Now if you said you had the option for a Sako quad... well thats another story

As much as I like the Savages that seems like too good of a deal to pass up on the CZ