• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Refinishing in Ceracoat.

mlh29

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2008
Lafargeville, NY 13656
I wanted to share a quick story, recently I discovered that HuDisCo does more than Homewrecker shotguns.
I Lost everything in a home fire except a Liberty Safe containing many firearms. Most are in need of refinishing.
I emailed a few companies and found out that HuDisCo offers a complete gunsmithing service and ceracoat work.
At the same time I found out that HuDisCo is offering 50% off of ceracoat work in March. I figured win+win, on my end and sent them some items as I am out of pocket on any repairs.

The work, customer service , and overall attitude are great,
Check Nathan out if you are in need of ceracoat services or anything else. I am pretty sure you will be extremely satisfied.

Thank You Again, Nathan and HuDisco you will be at the top of my GTG list

Good to hear you are satisfied with the work you had performed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry about the fire and what you are having to go through with that!

Thanks for the heads up. I knew he did great work on shotguns but didn't know he did any other gunsmithing or coating.

I just figured out yesterday, he is only about 20 miles from me!

Holy crap I'm down in Birmingham. I'll have to give him a call about the cerakote. I've been meaning to have my gun coated for awhile.

Guys, at the prices, customer service and just professional attitude you cant go wrong. HuDisCo is worth a look and GTG in my book