• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Rifle scope opinion

Daniell108

Private
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2012
Hey I know this is my first post and just so we are all clear I did search this entire forum to find any related post's that had this companies name in it. I started this thread because I couldn't find anything on there products. I would really appreciate your opinions on the Counter Sniper brand of scope, especially if you own one. I have had the chance to look through one of their titanium bodied sights here in Afghanistan and was wondering if they are worth it for a long range platform. I know they are ridiculously priced but for a lifetime warranty with a "no matter what clause" I was wondering if they really are worth all that money.

Re: Rifle scope opinion

This may be interesting ...................... so you searched the whole forum looking for it?

I don't have a clue about this scope, but whenever I hear "Lifetime warranty" I immediately wonder how long they have been in business, and will they be in business 5 years from now.

I've done my research on them the company is relatively new from what I can tell, I contacted them a few times to get more information on a few of the products they offer, I know they have or had a government contract with whom exactly I am not too sure of. sorry for forgetting to post what I have already looked up but as I was only seeking everyone else's opinion on their myriad of products I didn't feel that what I gained through my research and limited time of looking through one of their 10-40x60mm scopes was needed in my post. sure the reticule looked cool and it gave a good view of out past 700m but that's about all I could gather with the quick look I got.

looks like that solves the mystery of just how great they are.
edit-
Sorry don't know how I missed that thread with the search engine guess i need to look a lot harder next time.
Thanks for the help and the link.

lol, I hear you can get a good deal on "Leftovers" from contracts

I find it hard to believe that you are having trouble finding all the talk about these from this board

Really? You have done research and figured this would be a better optic than an S&B or USO?

Here us a video we did.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bVW5-F242Yo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bVW5-F242Yo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Mike CST

BobcatT870,
in response to line 2 of your post I'm sorry but I looked through all 8 pages the forum search engine pulled up it is not in those pages, because without using the advanced search option it only goes back to August 5th. I am sorry that I missed this detail when I started using the search engine on this site I will be more careful next time.

As for your third line I hope that's just sarcasm, but I will answer you anyway.

I never thought that they were better than USO, as for S&B since I have never had the chance to look through one I wouldn't know. That's why I asked the question, because I have never been able to actually pick one up and play with it to see if I like it or not.

That you have seen a Counter Sniper scope mounted on a rifle in Afghanistan scares the shit out of me!

Well I'm sure it didn't last too long with what everyone here says about them. I'll check up on the guy who had it when we get back to the states, I'm sure it's a personal sight and not an issued one unless it's TPE(theater provided equipment) which would really scare the shit out of me.

Let this thread die, I just sold Daniell a 5-25 USO t-pal.

Color
1 x Matte Black Type III Hard Anodizing $0.00
Objective
1 x 58mm T-PAL $0.00
Knob Elevation
1 x EREK 1/10 MIL $175.00
Knob Windage
1 x US#3 1/10 MIL (RIGHT) $45.00
Tube
1 x 34mm $120.00
Parallax Control
1 x T-Pal Left Side Parallax/Focus $0.00
Reticle Lighting
1 x Unspecified $0.00
Reticle
1 x RDP MIL $86.00
Eyepiece Housing
1 x Lo Profile - Rapid Focus $0.00
Eyepiece
1 x Rapid Focus $0.00

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Surgeon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much?</div></div>

Because of map pricing, I'm not allowed to post. Send me a pm if you really want to know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let this thread die, I just sold Daniell a 5-25 USO t-pal.

Color
1 x Matte Black Type III Hard Anodizing $0.00
Objective
1 x 58mm T-PAL $0.00
Knob Elevation
1 x EREK 1/10 MIL $175.00
Knob Windage
1 x US#3 1/10 MIL (RIGHT) $45.00
Tube
1 x 34mm $120.00
Parallax Control
1 x T-Pal Left Side Parallax/Focus $0.00
Reticle Lighting
1 x Unspecified $0.00
Reticle
1 x RDP MIL $86.00
Eyepiece Housing
1 x Lo Profile - Rapid Focus $0.00
Eyepiece
1 x Rapid Focus $0.00

</div></div>

nice snag! you`ll be happy with the scope, and the service from lazy 21 is top notch