• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle stock pack

They are usually available in the sniper central store. Mel is great to deal with.

--Daniel

Triad Tactical, Inc.*::*Triad Tactical*::*All Triad Stock Packs

Take a peek at the link. Triad has five different stock pack variations, and will have another one soon. We offer them in SIX colors and LEFTY as well.

Internal Shell loops:
IMG_0073.jpg

External Shell loops:
IMG_0081.jpg

Large Size(no loops):
400006-3.jpg

Stock PAD(no loops):
IMG_0018.jpg

Shotshell:
IMG_0323.jpg

Last edited:
I'd recommend triad as well. Fast shipping and reliable information regarding "In Stock" availability.

I have had both the Tac-Ops and Triad's and Triad's was much better in my opinion. I now have 4 of Triad's packs.

as the vast majority of people have said already, go with the Triad. I've got one and love it. Lefty model with the loops on the inside is perfect for me.

Weird. I was just about to ask this same question.

I want to try to fit one to my XLR. Triad, is there enough slack on those velcro straps to fit around the stock even when the cheek piece is elevated?

with the velcro straps I have had no problem to adjust it to any stock so far. Repeatedly give it to friends at the range to show them how cheek-weld can make shooting better and more enjoyable. and triad's stockpack so far managed to fit onto any stock with just a few adjustments ... though I have to admit, mainly hunting stocks from mauser/blaser/sauer/steyr

I really like my PIG Rifle Stock Pack. It has the cord system (instead of Velcro straps). Fits very well and the pouch is plenty big.

My CZ455 PT. I am new to the precision rifle game so I figured a .22 lr is a good starting place. I have been lurking for a while but do not post much.

This is it on my CZ.
null_zpsbaf14eef.jpg

null_zps63e5077d.jpg

We tried the shoelace approach but never felt that it allowed the pack to cinch down as securely as the straps.

I realize the OP already made a choice, but wanted to chime in for anyone who finds this in future searches. I received my Triad stock pack 2 weeks ago and am soooooo happy with it. I have my scope mounted in a 1.1" high mount because it time shares between a Remington 700 and a semi auto, so it has to be high to clear the rail on the AR. It was way high on the Remington, and I had to have a way to raise the comb height. Triad's pack was exactly what I needed. The velcro strips underneath are perfect and now I'm much more comfortable behind the bolt action and am able achieve a consistent cheek weld.

The pack is very well made, and fits snugly on the rifle. I would recommend the Traid without hesitation.

33kqa1d.jpg

mljs68.jpg

Hey Steve,

I tried emailing triad, but the web form won't work I my iPhone.

Are there any chances of seeing Urban or Arctic camo options for your stock packs?

Chris

Question about Triad Comb Height Kit

Hello,
It says that there are are 6 velcro strips in the kit, giving a max of 3/8 of an inch additional height. Is that right? Each strip is only 1/16 of an inch thick?

Regards,
Rick

That is correct. You can buy extra strips if needed. Both of my rifles worked with just the six strips.

--Daniel

doesnt eagle make these?

Ealge still has them on their site, with a call to purchase option. If, and I do mean IF, you can get them to pick up the phone, they will walk you thru the special order option to have them made in the Dominican Republic. Last time I talked to them, the lead time was being quoted as over 12 months.

How about the XLR question? Will your system fit over the tactical XLR? I'm on the fence with that and the HSP that comes with the Savage 338.

I use a large Triad stock pack on my XLR (with tactical butt stock). Works just fine!

Can you post a pic?

Sorry - don't have a camera at this time (it broke and don't take enough photo's to justify buying another).
I use Triad stock packs on several rifles and while waiting for a build... I tried the pack I had previously ordered for that build on the XLR. I left it there and ordered another.

Again - it is on the "tactical butt stock" from XLR.

I just order a small lefty triad pack and the spacers from your site Steve. Have a great summer.

Just order me a Triad large stock pack. I have a stock pack now but I need more comb height. Thanks for the reviews.