• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle stock pack

I just went to order a Triad pack.

"We are temporary closing Triad Tactical Inc. for summer break. The web site will not be accepting orders after the evening of Sat 5-25-2013. The site will be up, but the shopping cart will be turned off. We will try to get all orders out by Tuesday after the holiday. At some point the site will start accepting orders again for shipping at a future date, which will be posted on the site when known."

If you want one, better get on it!

Yep, just tried to order one.... Guess I will settle with a TacOps from brownells and some pieces of mouse pad to raise the cheek... errr

Yep, just tried to order one.... Guess I will settle with a TacOps from brownells and some pieces of mouse pad to raise the cheek... errr

You dont to SETTLE for TacOps. We will be back up and rolling before you know it. Inventory will continue to arrive while we are down, so when do come back, we will be well stocked.

I also was just about to order a Triad pack this morning. But i may have to settle for a TacOps as well if I want to shoot this summer. Triad, how long is your website going to be down for?

I think mine is a voodoo tactical,only cost about $15 but it works for me.
8751536871_474516b77f_b.jpg

I also was just about to order a Triad pack this morning. But i may have to settle for a TacOps as well if I want to shoot this summer. Triad, how long is your website going to be down for?

We should start taking orders again in 1-2 weeks, and will start shipping orders a week after that.

I've tried a few different brands of stock packs and triad is by far the best I'd wait more than a few weeks for one

I just ordered the Triad Tactical stock pack...can't wait to get it! Again, this site and info in this thread is helping me outfit my rig right!

Wish I'd known about the triad pack, looks really nice! I went with the Tac Ops and its nice too.