• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Rifle Stocks

_Shay_

thing 2
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2009
USA
Well, Im tired of the plastic. I know I just painted it, but I want a wood stock. I need some help on how to do this. but mostly, I want it to work. Thanks guys.

Re: Rifle Stocks

I think Im gonna gert a chunk of wood and go from there. pm inbound

one of my local gunplumbers do wood stocks....from slabs of really really expensive wood.....the kind of wood that COSTS as much as most beginner sniper weapons systems....AND it takes forever and a day for him to jock it all up....

someone here posted a wood stock maker that makes exact copies of the macmillan stocks....only in wood.....maybe they will see this thread and chime in

Russo A5 or something like that. I saw them on 6mmbr a while back.

Found him: Joel Russo. jkrussos @ comcast.net
Maybe he can get you some pics via email.

Double edit: He has a website now! http://russoriflestocks.com/

Just wondering if anyone know of a rough price for these type of wood stocks? for say like a McM A5 style, and just normal walnut per say?

Shay, take a look at riflestocks.com for some nice looking stocks. Word of warning, you need to be prepared to do substantial finish work to make any non-finished stock look good...