• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifles Only / TX Precision Rifle Club Match June 7th

Ronin1973

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 2, 2011
Kingsville,Texas
Rifles Only will be hosting the TX Precision Rifle Club match on June 7th. This Match is open to anyone in TX that would like to shoot.Saftey brief is at 0730. 70 rounds max will be needed. After the match there will be a BBQ that is included in the price of the match. Match price is $50.00. Please email [email protected] if you intend to shoot the match so we know how many will be attending.
Thanks
James
Rifles Only

Is this in addition to, or in replacement of the match on the calendar for the 21st at CCC?

Last edited:
300Wizzm,
Yes it is. That's what these small matches are all about. It's a great time for new to the sport to see where they are , meet great people, learn from seasoned shooters in a low stress fun enviroment.
Look forward to seeing you.
Thanks
James

I'm a just the basics kind if guy. Rifle. Ammo, a couple mags, rear bag, sling and and a small pack to carry my stuff in as I move stage to stage.