• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Member Link Up Rifles SE GA. (VALDOSTA)

Mattrmvpd

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2004
South Georgia
I am a member of a local range (200 yard max)... but I am looking for an area that has some distace to it..

Does anyone know of an area that is CLOSE to me?

Thanks,
Matt (LEO SOUTH GA)

Re: Rifles SE GA. (VALDOSTA)

Matt, I'm not sure how far you are willing to drive, but I just went to a place in Bradford County, Fl. this past weekend that goes out too 850. It's prob about a 2-2 1/2 hour drive from you, but a good place. Bradford Sportsman's farm

DarkKnight,

Its just a tad too far... Jacksonville would be ok...

I looked at Tallahassee....but it only goes to 300..

Damn.. It might actually be time to invest in about 20 acres or so... and just make my own range..

Matt.

Bradford should be closer than Jax....It's west on I10 from jax...It's about an hour or so drive for me. My Grandmother has a bunch of property in Madison, which is very close to you, but I have an Uncle that moved up there with her now. She is getting pretty old, so he is wierd about us shooting up there a lot even though i've been doing it my whole life.

There is a huge range that goes at least out to 1000, maybe 1200 in Blakely Ga. I think it's in Early county south of Albany. Try googling it. I have seen a thread here for long range matches there. Can't remember the name but I will put a link up in here if I find it later on.

^ That's the one.

American International Marksmanship Academy

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">AIM</span></span> <-LINK

1000y3.jpg

1000y1.jpg

bench-rest-shooters.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

aimmap4-768x1024.jpg

^ that onew is a great one i'm looking forward to going to when i get time off work, there is also cool acres near swainsboro that has 1k yrd http://www.coolacressportingcamp.com/

it's pretty hard to find ranges nearby in georgia =\

AIM is very nice looking... I JUST called them and will be looking at joining there very soon.

Thanks guys,

Matt.