• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifles

Re: Rifles

SR98 for the BTN snipers, which is, and correct me if im wrong, but basically the AI AW rifle in .308 win. Not sure on the optic.

However, most of the 'Sniping' is conducted by 2 CDO and SASR operators, rather than the Infantry BTN snipers, and they've been more known to use the SR-25 rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scottishtornado</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
http://www.heritagemedals.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=579 </div></div>

How are these so cheap? Am I missing something? I know that this site isn't American, but $872 USD. I am sure it is just an oversite on my part, or is AI building a cheaper production than the AE?

those are reproduction cast molds, not real rifles. you should read whats under the picture before you post bro.

It's half a rifle, cast in resin and painted.
They're so RSL's and stuff can hang them on the wall without a permit or requiring security.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">those are reproduction cast molds, not real rifle. </div></div>Fixed it for you youngster..

funny stuff !!I have seen them up close they do a range of rifles and pistols .... great brag gear to hang on your office or study wall with your gongs and unit patches , they do a great job IMHO.