• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s RIght ON!!

Re: RIght ON!!

There are still some of us youth that still care.

I would DARE them to do it in a South GA college Campus... There would most likely be a death.

He looked a lot like the students at Berkeley. Got to love horses for crowd control.

I don't understand why these USA haters don't move to a good'ole commy country.
Oh wait, they suck. commy cowards

It's nice to see our country's decent youth exercising their right to free speech.

I think that dud was an old hippy who just woke up to the fact that it ain't the '60s anymore.

Jim

Geaux Tigers!

It ain't called The Ole War Skule for nothing
grin.gif

He looks so surprised that noone seemed to want to go along with his crap.

Maybe he should come over to Texas and try that at A&M. He might get a real education. He might even understand what the 12th man is all about.

Jim

I just read the comments. It might seem as if the U.S. is heading that way, but it's just liberal college pseudo-intellectuals sounding off like they always have. It's kind of sad that the hippie movement died. They seem so pathetic now when nobody cares about their views.
All you have to do to really set them off is not agree with whatever drivel they are spewing.
What has always struck me about them is that, for a bunch of college students, they are really ignorant. Have none of them learned to spell? in the comments after the video there are several who talk about ignorant rednecks shouting him down, but their comments are so illiterate it's laughable. You would think even a bunch of liberal sociology majors could use spell check.

Jim