• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Right to Bear Ammo

bradthemarine

Private
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2012
Anybody tried 'Right to Bear Ammo'? Cheaper than Dirt has their 178 AMAX Ultra Max for $31.19. I normally don't pay this much for ammo I'm not familiar with, but it has come to either this or not shooting. After doing a bit of research I couldn't find much on them. I would've waited till after I heard back from this post, but I didn't want to run the risk of it running out.

Thanks
Brad

i have noy shot any,i think its mfg'd around fort worth tx,i talked to the guy at a gun show about a year ago.

Not sure about the ammo, but I wouldn't do ANY business with Cheaper than Dirt

Buy it directly from them on their website, not cheaper than dirt. I have shot 80 rounds of their 178 amax match and it has held half moa out of my aac-sd. quick in stock shipping and nice people so far. I hate to tell everyone on here because i wont be able to get it as easy any more, but Jesus did say it is more blessed to give than receive. Be blessed my friends...

I have bought from them pre and post ammo shortages. Pissed me off that they sent an email out raising prices around Christmas when the rush started and that alone made me not want to do business with them, but they came through and shipped what I needed within a day. I have only used the 300BLk and that has been fine. Yet to try the 308.

Thanks for the information on Right to Bear, it sounds like it should perform well. I needed something heavy because I'll probably be shooting out to a grand with it. I've used the 168gr AMAXs for a few years now, so I'm interested to see how these 178gr AMAXs perform. Like I said, I normally wouldn't spend this much on ammo, but it is extremely difficult to find good ammo at a decent price right now. If I like it and continue to shoot it, I'll do my best to get it straight from them and cut out the middle man.

I will not do any businees with CTD. They will regret their actions over the last few months. Too many other reasonable choices to do business with.

Got it, CTD sucks. That being said, I'm not asking anyone about CTD, I'm asking about Right to Bear Ammo.

If anyone can tell me about their experience with Right to Bear Ammo, I'd appreciate it.