• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire repeater action

Re: Rimfire repeater action

Will that take a 10/22 50 Round Hot Lips Magazine?

whistle.gif

Serious question, what is that magazine?

I saw no reference.

Thanks,

BMT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bmt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will that take a 10/22 50 Round Hot Lips Magazine?

whistle.gif

Serious question, what is that magazine?

I saw no reference.

Thanks,

BMT </div></div>

Not sure what mag it uses. Looks like a 52 mag, but they all kinda look similar. Just found it while surfing thought someone may find it useful.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">$1150...and they panned the Hall at $975 from a proven top named manufacturer.

Pat </div></div>

I agree .......for now my money is on the Hall

Jim

The 69 mags came in 10 rounders...happen to have a few as well as original 5 round 52's and a 52 sled....somewhere
smile.gif

Pat

A. Is it a unique footprint, or will it fit in stocks already on the market?

B. I'd like to see a complete repeater with bottom metal in a stock.

I called the other day.It's not a 40x or R700 footprint,yes unique.

He did say that the repeater would be for W52 mags but he was still working on the hanger for it.

According to who I talked to there Bill Calfee liked the action.

The Baity guy also said that the way their firing pin position was oriented that there were less flyers compared to some other custom actions.