• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Rifle Photos Thread

Factory length. With that can(templar archangel) it is about the same length as my full size gun.

My spectre II won't be here for a few months so im using it in the mean time.

9178746185_9ed2f88864_c.jpg

9178502879_703c8c3a5d_b.jpg

I love this range.

I have a blast with the rifle. Shoots very well and is always getting looks when out shooting. They make a great suppressor base as well, that and being as they can take 90% of 10/22 parts it is easy to find parts.

Pws t3 summit
Falcon 4-14x44 ffp scope
Boyds tacticool stock
Home done paint job
Harris bi pod
Silencer co sparrow

My 10/22

8emydu7a.jpg

Factory receiver
Tony kidd internals & trigger
Yhm barrel
Boyds laminate stock
Meuller apv optic
Swr spectre can

Also made a brake for it

equvy8e3.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Last edited:
Here's mine. It's a Volquartsen in a McMillan HTG stock. The Nikon works just perfect for this little rimfire. I have it zeroed at 50 yards with Wolf Extra. and holdover two dots for 100 yards. Kinda of got the bug for these rimfire rifles after many years of centerfire rifles. Thinking of a CZ 455 next.

NICE! Would love to see some more pics of the action! This makes the wait for a 605 even harder.

The 323 and 605 are different actions I believe. There were six 323 prototypes built but it never went to production. The 605 is based on the Rem 700 platform, so stocks are more available. The 323 is not, therefore the amount of stock choices was limited and Mike had to start with a blank stock and inlet it completely by hand.

The 605 is an amazing action, if I didn't already have this one I'd be getting a Ravage built on the 605.

The 323 and 605 are different actions I believe. There were six 323 prototypes built but it never went to production. The 605 is based on the Rem 700 platform, so stocks are more available. The 323 is not, therefore the amount of stock choices was limited and Mike had to start with a blank stock and inlet it completely by hand.

The 605 is an amazing action, if I didn't already have this one I'd be getting a Ravage built on the 605.

Correct they are different, I have never seen any pics of the 323 before so I was just trying to see some of the action area. Nice rifle btw.

photo_zpse2d90674.jpg

Just got it back from GAP today and can't wait to get to the range! I hope it shoots as good as it feels and looks.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375816013589.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375816013589.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 27
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375816028162.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375816028162.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 31
Rimmys

M&P 15-22 performance center.... With bushnell trophy red dot.... Not my first choice of reddots but I had it already and it was lonely.... Very impressed with the gun... Very accurate...not all that impressed with the red dot..... I may scope the rifle later... But right now it's my critter killer
Why it's upside down, only apple will know.....

Next one is my browning buckmark bull barrel rifle with leupold varix1 3-9..... Wonderful flawless accurate rifle. Well balanced and very easy to handle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
That is a slick setup, do you have any info on the stock conversion?

Licensed by Remington
Full CNC machined
Metal Body
Monolithic Upper Rail
Modular Front Assembly
Folding Stock
Adjustable Cheek Rest
Adjustable Butt Pad

i got lucky and found one used for $400 on craigslist

used an angle grinder and dremel to fit the Savage MKII action/barrel inside.

its easier if you have access to a milling machine or lathe

had to use some epoxy putty in the magwell area to help bed the action

the savage MKII trigger came up short so you will need to weld a trigger to extend it downward into the MSR trigger area

this is a pre order at $599
Ares Full Metal Remington MSR Airsoft Gun ( Black / Licensed ) by:

Last edited:
So you have as much in an Airsoft/Savage Mock up as a CZ455 PT or used Anschutz. Sure as hell hope it shoots great. Guess as long as it looks tacticool that is all that matters.

Dont make fun.
I know they arent tactical or long range trainers but they are a challenge to shoot.
CZ425 2oz factory trigger, benchmark barrel, Don Stith stock

SPF Myers top load action, Jewel trigger, Lilja barrel, McMillan Edge stock

5 shot groups at 50 yards.

My finished benchrest rifle
Action: Kimber 82G
Barrel: Kimber 82G
Trigger Kimber 82G
Stock: Laminate Benchrest style
Scope: Weaver 36T
Rings: Leopold
Sanded, Channeled, Bedded, Pillared the stock and added 5 coats of Candy Purple and 8 coats of clear. Wet sanded up to 2500 grit and polished to a piano shine. Tested it this weekend and its a tackdriver for sure.

IMG_7321 by usmcchet92_96, on Flickr

IMG_7320 by usmcchet92_96, on Flickr

IMG_7319 by usmcchet92_96, on Flickr

IMG_7318 by usmcchet92_96, on Flickr

IMG_7317 by usmcchet92_96, on Flickr

IMG_7315 by usmcchet92_96, on Flickr

IMG_7314 by usmcchet92_96, on Flickr

IMG_7313 by usmcchet92_96, on Flickr

IMG_7311 by usmcchet92_96, on Flickr

IMG_7310 by usmcchet92_96, on Flickr

Its not perfect and there are mistakes but Ive learned alot doing this rifle and Im looking forward to doing another one

All Kidd Build

Kidd Supergrade, Kidd .920 Bull Fluted Barrel, Kidd 2 Stage 8oz/8oz Trigger, SWFA 3-15x42
DSC_0005 copy.jpg

Dont make fun.
I know they arent tactical or long range trainers but they are a challenge to shoot.
CZ425 2oz factory trigger, benchmark barrel, Don Stith stock

SPF Myers top load action, Jewel trigger, Lilja barrel, McMillan Edge stock

5 shot groups at 50 yards.

Who did you have re-barrel your CZ 452? I am considering having my 452 re-barreled.

Ben

Ben,
I bought the rifle used as a basket case. I was told the smith was Billy Martin. I do not know if this is true or not.
I would ask the folks you plan on getting your barrel from who they would recommend.
Matt.

Here is my Winchester 52 (target shot by wife on first time shooting)

And Ruger 10/22

And my 'for fun' GSG-5

MR Spradlin I would never make fun of a work of art and what only can be described as an absolute hammer. You spent your money wisely. So did Chet.

Thank you sir.
Started out shooting NRA 4 position thru 4-H with an old Remington 513T my dad built for me. Still have it and always enjoyed shooting .22lr

969892_10151367455965904_1810794294_n.jpg

Savage FV-SR, Boyd's Rimfire Hunter pepper laminate stock, DIP bottom metal & trigger guard, SWR Warlock II, Leupold rings, EGW base, Weaver 1.5-6x TBX, and Blackhawk sling, stock pouch & bipod.

cz 455 22 WMR
glass bedded
timney trigger
leupold scope
dime size 5 shot groups at 50 yrds!

Attachments

• rifle pic.JPG
    rifle pic.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Tank all that i can say beautiful
who painted the stock, if you dont mind me asking, that camo is what i have been spending sleepless night to find, and did i say beautiful
the whole color schem spot on,
thanks for sharing

Here's my Anschutz moving target rifle:

IMAG0444.jpg

And here's my shootingbuddys Olympic gold medal winning rifle from the '88 Olympics in Seoul, Korea. Walther with Nickel 4-16x56 twin post scope. Pretty isn't it :) :

mailgooglecom.jpg

Both rifles have shot more than 100k rounds.

Last edited: