• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Rifle Photos Thread

Re: show some pics of your rimfire sticks!!

Anchor Zero Six,

Nice rifle, I'm sure it's a real shooter with a nice trigger pull.

One question though, where's a pic of the cork gun? I see you have an ample stock of reloading components in the background
grin.gif

K9-

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anchor Zero Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CZ 455 with .90" Lilja SS barrel, Timney trigger, DIP extended 25 moa rail, DIP trigger guard, DIP magazine well, JP FP spring.

Stock has been refinished to remove checkering and was pillar bedded.

Non QD swivels, GI web sling and modified stock pack.

Topped with a Weaver 6-24 AO target dot scope in Leupy rings
</div></div>

Hey how does that thing shoot? my brothers lija barelled 541T shoots lights out.

Pretty snazy barrel setup for a 452.

Lol actually have been thinking of building a couple of cork dueling pistols just haven't got to it yet.

I just got this thing together after the stock work have not fired it yet hope after work later in the week I will have a range report. Should be a shooter, in OEM configuration it was plenty accurate.

Here are my 3 40XB's. The top 2 I just finished putting together. They are not completely finished though (duracoating or blueing that gray bolt and bare barrel). Top one still needs an ejector, ejector screw, bolt stop, and bolt stop spring. The top two were the first two rifles I worked on in my lathe. They all shoot quite well.

r7pwts.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Firstroundhit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
f90136d4.jpg
</div></div>
Love the stock work (green with black webbing). Any info on how it was done?

6956355742_db3fd549ea_b.jpg

Did a few modifications to my 22LR setup since the last photo:

Did some trigger work on it. Got it down to about 1/2 lbs with no creep.
Removed the rear adjustable sight so that I could mount the scope lower using lower rings.
Added a swivel harris bipod.
Mounted a bubble level on the scope.
Cut into the stock to make an adjustable cheek piece (idea came from: http://www.waveform.eclipse.co.uk/WEB%20PAGES/TARGET%20SHOOTING/Cheek%20Piece.htm )

Very last thing I want to do is make the butt pad more comfortable. Still thinking of possible ways of doing this.

Specs:
CZ452 Military LUX .22LR in beechwood with 24.8" hammer forged barrel, Harris S bipod, Bushnell 10x elite tactical scope, adjustable cheek rest, ~1/2 pound trigger pull.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DSC_0001-37.jpg

Its not Tacitcal but its mine.... </div></div>
gorgeous

hey aren't you an anschutz buff?

Know anywhere I can find a decent biathlon rifle?

I have a little bit of everything.
Its a Turbo with a Hohoen tuner, Krieger barrel jewell trigger and a Mcmillian edge stock painted by Jesse James.
Leupold scope 36x

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Towert7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
6956355742_db3fd549ea_b.jpg

Did a few modifications to my 22LR setup since the last photo:

Did some trigger work on it. Got it down to about 1/2 lbs with no creep.
Removed the rear adjustable sight so that I could mount the scope lower using lower rings.
Added a swivel harris bipod.
Mounted a bubble level on the scope.
Cut into the stock to make an adjustable cheek piece (idea came from: http://www.waveform.eclipse.co.uk/WEB%20PAGES/TARGET%20SHOOTING/Cheek%20Piece.htm )

Very last thing I want to do is make the butt pad more comfortable. Still thinking of possible ways of doing this.

Specs:
CZ452 Military LUX .22LR in beechwood with 24.8" hammer forged barrel, Harris S bipod, Bushnell 10x elite tactical scope, adjustable cheek rest, ~1/2 pound trigger pull. </div></div>

Sweet Rig

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: icedragonmx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
PicsMay21-12010.jpg
</div></div>

Details please? Is that a Savage MkII FV-SR? I am wanting one really bad!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BenY 2013</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Details please? Is that a Savage MkII FV-SR? I am wanting one really bad! </div></div>

Savage Mk II FV-SR 22lr 16" with a AAC 51T mount, in a Boyds tacticool stock, Harris 6x9 swivel/notched bipod, cheap clamp on rail with a LN-ELIR-3 IR illuminator and an Elcan Digital Hunter day/night scope. Also have a little digital recorder for the scope that will do a couple hours of video as seen from the scope (2.5-16.5x). Will be a fun toy! Can do 5 for 5 on empty 22lr shells at 25 yards and will try for better soon...Still need to bed the stock!

Just recently picked this minty piece up for 800$ Low numbered 40XB with not a flaw on it, came with a set Redfield International Match sights too.

IMAG0193.jpg

7291900692_8df4efe7e9_z.jpg

Nothing special (at least in my eyes)
Base gun is a Savage Mark II model F (Sporter barrel, iron sights)
BSA tacticool FFP 4-14 with bad UTG rings, upgrading to Seekins rings ASAP
Boyd's Tacticool stock with DIP bottom metal and trigger guard
Atlas bipod with a weaver adapter

I have some 7075 aluminum stock coming in for pillar bedding this.

100_6373.jpg

Glenfield Model 60
Ruger 10/22 18 inch barrel
Ruger 22/45
PacLite Ruger MK2
Dedicated AR .22lr w/ tac52 Suppressor
Ruger MK2 Project.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hoser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Action blueprinted by Gene Davis.
Lilja tightbore 16 twist barrel.
Jewell HVR Trigger.
Badger 20 MOA Base & Badger rings.
AI-X Chassis.

DSC02981.jpg

DSC02985.jpg
</div></div>

Damn son.

here is my newest rimfire acquisition, nothing fancy, but it has been a while since i picked up a new firearm..
011-2.jpg

Savage MK-II F-SR
Warne style rings holding a Nikon 3-9x40 AO EFR target scope, a heck of a nice scope.

Im not a big fan of tan so when it came time to put in my Yodave trigger kit I decided to paint it green. Right now as it stands these are the stats on my rifle:
CZ 455 PT with manners stock
Vortex Viper HS mil/mil 5-15x 44mm Tactical Rifle Scope
EWG 25MOA scope base
TPS 30mm TSR Picatinny-Style Aluminum Rings Matte Low
Vortex Bubble Level Anti-Cant Device
Butler Creek lens covers
Harris 3x9 LNSW bi-pod
Accushot 1st gen monopod
Tactical Intervention sling
Yodave kit set to 1lb
eventially I will change the trigger to a Timmany and get a Lijia barrel but Im kinda spent out right now
anyway here are the pics

cz455PTgrn (2) by usmcchet92_96, on Flickr

cz455PTgrn (3) by usmcchet92_96, on Flickr

cz455PTgrn (5) by usmcchet92_96, on Flickr

cz455PTgrn (6) by usmcchet92_96, on Flickr

cz455PTgrn (4) by usmcchet92_96, on Flickr

cz455PTgrn (1) by usmcchet92_96, on Flickr

That is the tripod for the spotting scope in the background.

Another Sako Quad:

Lilja barrel
Norrel's moly coated metal
Vortex Viper 6.5x50 mildot
Factory stock weighted and with full light texture (Duracoat top coat)
Shoots good but not as good as the 40x. However, it's real nice to shoot off-hand.
Sako_Quad.png

Marlin xt-17v
Boyds ss evolution
nikon prostaff 4-12x40
weaver tactical rings
loves the 20 grain hollow points
319785_3041067359543_1521454200_n.jpg
11783_3041066159513_889378568_n.jpg
542988_3041065399494_1381081851_n.jpg

Savage Mark II Mako shark from Finland
img3279jh.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCCHET9296</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
IMG_0102 by usmcchet92_96, on Flickr </div></div>

Specs on this one?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rory_™</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCCHET9296</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
IMG_0102 by usmcchet92_96, on Flickr </div></div>

Specs on this one? </div></div>

NoDak reciever
stock trigger and bolt
Nodak front sight and rear tech sights elevation/windage
Tacsol barrel
houge stock

Here is my latest. It is a Sauer 200TR in these pics its set up for 22LR but I do have a 308 conversion for it. It is a very well built rifle. The action is as smooth as any centerfire rifle I have ever had and the trigger is superb! It is a 3 lug action with a fully adjustable trigger similar to a TRG. When working the bolt or handling the rifle it feels like a very high quality centerfire not a rimfire as most other 22s do. I cant say enough about how impressed with this rifle I am. Here are a few pics:
001-4.jpg

003-5.jpg

002-5.jpg

My new Ruger! Still waiting for the threads and Bipod.
rugerl.jpg

2ca54a88.jpg

AD8EC000-orig.jpg

BCM upper, still need a roll pin for the FA.
Beyer 4.75" bbl
Samson Evolution 7" rail
OutbackIID

My sons performance center 15-22

F2E9E986-orig.jpg

My Ruger 22/45

2FD3D1AD-orig.jpg

imag0629e.jpg

Almost done ...