• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Rifle Photos Thread

I have just short of a case and a half of SK-PM, and about the same for CCI-SV, along with some other "flavors". I really need a couple cases of Blazers; that's our (my) preferred RFC ammo for both rifle and pistol. Used to get Blazers for $18/brick and CCI-SV for $24/brick.

Reactions: nikonNUT
Can't stop putting these together: TacSol receiver, Kidd trigger, Beyer barrel, Enoch Deep Six chassis, SB 1913A3 folding brace, Surefire Ryder 22 suppressor.

IMG_1145.jpeg
IMG_1148.jpeg
IMG_1149.jpeg
IMG_1151.jpeg

Last edited:
If i had property then I would have probably shot all of the 22 ammo that I have within a short time of getting the integral put on.

I miss pre-covid days.. I'm down to 1.5 cases now and limited to only like 1 case a quarter.

View attachment 7789514
Wow. I bought 3 cases of Center X from the testing center last year. I just did inventory and I can’t believe I only have a couple brick of each left. So Monday I’m shipping one out to Mesa. I’m in the queue for Marengo, but Luke left for greener pastures and all appointments have been suspended. Also now you can only buy one case at a time. I’m going to have to slow down.

Just mounted the Bergara B14r in the XLR industries Element 4.0 chassis. Mounted on top is the Vortex strike Eagle 5-25 with XLR rings. Had to put some tape on the back of the mag to keep it from rocking. Seems to be feeding well. Going to test this weekend.

View attachment 7795227
Yep mine also would feed first 5 rds reliably then jam every round after that. 100% reliable after installing tape to hold it in place 👍
D74EE382-CDA8-49EE-853C-8F3A87DC910A.jpeg

Yep mine also would feed first 5 rds reliably then jam every round after that. 100% reliable after installing tape to hold it in place 👍View attachment 7795307
That’s where I applied the tape. I used electrical tape. What tape did you use? Has it been durable? The magwell on the XLR seems to be bigger than the MPA. Didn’t have any real front to back play with that chassis. But I love the Element chassis. It’s really light weight which is what I was going for.

That’s where I applied the tape. I used electrical tape. What tape did you use? Has it been durable? The magwell on the XLR seems to be bigger than the MPA. Didn’t have any real front to back play with that chassis. But I love the Element chassis. It’s really light weight which is what I was going for.
That’s just regular scotch tape and don’t see it lasting long. Just wanted to know if building up that area would remedy the issue and it does. When I get a chance I’m gonna use a thin layer of epoxy for durability and file it down and fit it to the magazine well.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
Finally a morning I can go shooting as a neighbor is watching my wife ( early stages of dementia, it sucks) and the weather is cool and very damp I would expect the range to be muddy. Oh well another day but at least a picture of my toy.

Right is a Ruger 10/22 customized by Volquarson. The middle a Vudoo repeater with a Nightforce scope and the left a single shot with a Kales scope. Both the bolt guns have Jewel triggers. The 10/22 is set up for offhand at steel targets . All three fun to shoot and brings smiles to this old guys face. Enjoy the eye candy

Attachments

• IMG_2588.jpg
    IMG_2588.jpg
    858.8 KB · Views: 137
Very nice, bet they shoot as good as they look, LH actions are a big plus.

All the best with your wife, I've been down that road with parents, what you are going through must be 100x more difficult.
Glad that you can get a little time for yourself, hope the weather is better next time.

Dan

Reactions: DubfromGA
Finally put mine together
Bergara B14R steel barreled action
McMillan A5
Hawkins M5 bottom metal w/long latch
EGW HD 20 moa base
Arken EP4 6-24X50 mil
Dead Air MaskView attachment 7785568
That is a sweet setup! I love my Arken scopes, and I love my DA Mask HD. I've been interested in building a B14R Steel in a chassis, but I like that stock. Do you have any pics of the sides of the grip's palmswell? I'm curious to know how fat it is? Is it like an HS Precision, or smaller like a Browning A-Bolt II? Been a long time since I handled a McMillan stock...So I can't remember.

Reactions: DubfromGA
That is a sweet setup! I love my Arken scopes, and I love my DA Mask HD. I've been interested in building a B14R Steel in a chassis, but I like that stock. Do you have any pics of the sides of the grip's palmswell? I'm curious to know how fat it is? Is it like an HS Precision, or smaller like a Browning A-Bolt II? Been a long time since I handled a McMillan stock...So I can't remember.
47ED2D1F-237D-4154-973D-55A34F30A8EC.jpeg
AEDD2869-999E-49D5-8FD1-6144EB148A43.jpeg
FB5EF172-2484-4DFB-8B1F-00EEDDFF00AF.jpeg

McMillan A5 has a slimmer grip than Manners T4 & PRS1T - both these Manners stocks have considerable palm swell, while the McMillan has next to none.

Reactions: FuhQ
Kidd 10/22 in PDC Custom chassis, 16.5” ultralight weight barrel with 2 stage trigger. Athlon Cronus scope.

Vudoo V22 in MPA Hybrid chassis. 22” MTU contour barrel. Two stage trigger tech diamond. Athlon cronus.

Attachments

• 4CCD0F39-0612-457E-BCD4-07246AE38985.jpeg
    4CCD0F39-0612-457E-BCD4-07246AE38985.jpeg
    791.2 KB · Views: 187
  • 681769B5-A198-4B0D-9A9D-4E3E803B6334.jpeg
    681769B5-A198-4B0D-9A9D-4E3E803B6334.jpeg
    738.9 KB · Views: 159
Kidd 10/22 in PDC Custom chassis, 16.5” ultralight weight barrel with 2 stage trigger. Athlon Cronus scope.

Vudoo V22 in MPA Hybrid chassis. 22” MTU contour barrel. Two stage trigger tech diamond. Athlon cronus.
What is that on the ARCA rail hanging off the front of your Kidd?

You got it - it is Da Shaft! I have another 1.5 pounds that can bolt onto it, but I find the 3 pounds works incredibly well.

This gun is primarily shot by my 13 year old daughter in NRL22 competitions. I have a bull barrel already for it, but she manages quite well with the ULW barrel. I was at the range earlier this week doing some practice, checking to see what the balance point was for it and the Vudoo, so that is why it is on there.

anyone tricked out a M&P22/tippman/hammerli ? i have a vudoo that matches my centerfire but wanting semi auto platform that resembles my mk12 or a recce build WITH the accuracy we expect from our comp bolt guns (with in reason)

not looking for science just the pics

anyone tricked out a M&P22/tippman/hammerli ? i have a vudoo that matches my centerfire but wanting semi auto platform that resembles my mk12 or a recce build WITH the accuracy we expect from our comp bolt guns (with in reason)

not looking for science just the pics
Nothing really to do as far as "tricking out" a Tippmann...unless you want to replace the trigger, or put a different stock or grip on. The trigger in mine is way better (stock) than any AR stock trigger. Accuracy out of the Tippmann is remarkable.

I put a scope on, a Magpul M-Lok bipod/sling stud, and a Magpul (MAG529) socket for the buffer tube plate. None of that made it more accurate, just personal preference.

ETA: I wouldn't put it up against my Vudoo, they aren't in the same zip code.

IMG_6213.jpg

oh i agree on the zipcode thing. i did see the M&P has a volqartsen barrel as 16 and was going to run handguards up to the threads and put my 9mm can (fullsize/user servicable / looks) on the front. not sure how much i would want to shoot .22 thru actual AEM5 or i would just do the CMMG? adaptor

oh i agree on the zipcode thing. i did see the M&P has a volqartsen barrel as 16 and was going to run handguards up to the threads and put my 9mm can (fullsize/user servicable / looks) on the front. not sure how much i would want to shoot .22 thru actual AEM5 or i would just do the CMMG? adaptor
I didn't know M&P were running VQ barrels. I went with the Tippmann because I didn't like the M&P Poly/glass upper and lower. Tippmann is aluminum upper and lower, like a normal AR.

Reactions: BKSSNIPER
You got it - it is Da Shaft! I have another 1.5 pounds that can bolt onto it, but I find the 3 pounds works incredibly well.

This gun is primarily shot by my 13 year old daughter in NRL22 competitions. I have a bull barrel already for it, but she manages quite well with the ULW barrel. I was at the range earlier this week doing some practice, checking to see what the balance point was for it and the Vudoo, so that is why it is on there.
You know Craig (PDC Customs) makes a weight kit for his chassis, right?

You know Craig (PDC Customs) makes a weight kit for his chassis, right?

This gun is primarily shot by my 13 year old daughter in NRL22 competitions. She doesn’t want the weight.

And honestly, having a weighted chassis versus have a weight that can be added or removed in seconds - I would pick the removable weight all day. Some times I throw it on the MPA or my Bergara. Most times it just rides in the gear box to the range. I have never run out of rail to not be able to run it with a bipod and/or a bag.

Last edited:
This gun is primarily shot by my 13 year old daughter in NRL22 competitions. She doesn’t want the weight.

And honestly, having a weighted chassis versus have a weight that can be added or removed in seconds - I would pick the removable weight all day. Some times I throw it on the MPA or my Bergara. Most times it just rides in the gear box to the range. I have never run out of rail to not be able to run it with a bipod and/or a bag.
Copy.
Yep. That's quick and easy to remove.

Finally finished my trainer build. (Just a stock 457 Synthetic in an MDT Chassis) 10 shot group @50m and the one KYL target I actually could succesfully complete. (out of 10) :D

Attachments

• IMG_20220130_120027163.png
    IMG_20220130_120027163.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 236
  • kyl.png
    kyl.png
    822.5 KB · Views: 231
  • 50.jpg
    50.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 246
Funny! I have north of 14,000 rounds of .22lr on hand...need a couple more cases though. Burn though a lot of rounds doing rimfire challenge, especially if more than one of the kids go with me.
Lol. I had over 20k rds of 22 and sold all but about 4K rds. Got away from shooting 22. It was boring. Kept my SR22 only for the kids to shoot now and then. Well. I’m back into 22 shooting precision. I enjoy it a lot. I’m not regretting selling my 22. It was junk 22 that I wouldn’t be shooting out of my PRS rifle anyway. But now I’m stocking up on PRS ammo. And yes, I need more. Lol.

Reactions: jim p
I put the FX No-Limit rings on the Anschutz and got her zeroed in at 50 yards today. There was an occasional gust of wind. That's my best excuse and I'm sticking to it.

The No-Limit rings are meant for an air rifle but can be used on a rimfire as the recoil is negligible. Like I said I got the rifle zeroed at 50 yards but the rings are adjustable for elevation. This gives me an adjustment of over 25 MILs with my scope. If I add the extra 10 MILs of holdover the reticle gives me I can get out to about 525 yards.

Go ahead and laugh. I can dream; can't I?

Before the No-Limit rings, I had a 20 MOA rail and a set of Burris signature rings which gave me 60 MOA or about 17,8 MILs of elevation built into the optics set up. The No-Limit rings is a much simpler solution.

IMG_3315.jpg

IMG_3320.jpg

Reactions: sparkyv and Big Bo
Did another round of upgrades on the Tikka. Added an arca rail, 419 adapter, atlas cal bipod, got ride of the strike eagle in Leupold rings for a Cronus BTR in ARC rings.

I’ll zero it in the morning and see what I think about the scope.

Attachments

• 89E46F27-6FDB-472D-A8B3-38DB7B9E1C61.jpeg
    89E46F27-6FDB-472D-A8B3-38DB7B9E1C61.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Very nice! How much would it co$t to put one of these together?
If you’re referring to mine, I have damn near Vudoo/rim-x money in it without the accuracy 🤦‍♂️😂.

It’s a great shooting rifle, but if I’d known how far down the rabbit hole I was going, I would have just started with a Vudoo.

The barrel was the biggest waste of all (lw barrel). The factory barrel would stay in the .4’s with center x and Eley team and occasionally dip me down into in .2’s. The LW barrel shots a wider variety about the same but it didn’t tighten up with premium ammo at all really, just looks better.

Last edited:
Reactions: nikonNUT
Savage MKII FV-SR
Boyd's Pro Varmint Stock
Athlon Talos 4-16X40 Scope MIL Dot Reticle
Vortex 1" Pro Scope Rings (Med)
Diversified Innovative Products (DIP) MKII Tactical Trigger Guard/ Bottom Metal "E" Receiver "Deluxe Kit" For Wood Stocks
Diversified Innovative Products (DIP) FV-SR Muzzle Control Compensator
Harris 1A2-BRM Bipod 6-9 Inch
Armageddon Gear Squishy Rear Bag
Rattle Can Camo Paint job

20220212_202549.jpg

Last edited:
You like that one better than the anarchy outdoors handle? I had their original straight on like 2 years ago. Then l tried this AA one and really like it.
I can't speak to the Anarchy Outdoors handle as I've never used it. But, the Sterk is incredible and was one of those "why did't I do this sooner" mods. I didn't really think I wanted or needed one. But I got to the point of running out of items to buy and hang off my T1X and there it was, just waiting for me to buy it and install it. Man, was I impressed.

Reactions: slodsm