• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire small game kills

Re: Rimfire pics

Quit posting stupid threads please. And start using the search engine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sscoyote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bud--u better take a look at the forum rules here before u get your butt kicked off. Here's one for starters--

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2733986#Post2733986 </div></div>

He's just a kid sscoyote and thinks speaking in caps will straighten them up. There's no need for that kind of forum nazi's I hate it when they push new people around with there use the search engine garbage. Not everyone that join's a forum are as comp lit as some other folks out there. They should be nudged not prodded with a stick, made to feel at home not quitting before they learn anything. That's my 2cent's

Yeah--i just don't get this crap--i mean for cryin' out loud, how important is a posting on an Internet forum--important enough to disrepect someone in the extreme like that? Lord, someone needs to be taught a few manners, seems like to me. That kinda' treatment of others goes way beyond rules on an Internet forum. My 5 y.o. grandaughter has better manners than that.

What's really annoying about the attitude that some people display on this forum is that more often than not it's someone who has been here less than a year posting 10 times a day. It's seems like some believe that posting every thought that enters their head earns them the right to be a dick to others. If you don't like what someone posts there is a little button called "ignore user" that will make life much easier for your high strung ass.

My apologies. I don't usually let this type of thing get the better of me. I guess seeing five threads made by the same user - all of which questions are covered very well in several other posts - just tends to wear on my nerves. Typically when I see these types of threads I take the initiative and provide ample information on the subject with a few links for further reading. I did not do that this time around and instead of just letting it go I let my anger get the best of me. For that, I sincerely apologize.

Thx for the apology Iam just a little carried away by how cool this place is
It's my fault as well