• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Sniper Match (think mini Mammoth)

If this does well I may be able to find somewhere else that could host a sister match to this... but no BBQ places the night before....lol

No BBQ? Then you best be finding a suitable regional substitute!
:ROFLMAO:

Any movement on this or anything like it for next year?

I'm interested as well. Sounds like great time.

I'm in Illinois and I would be all in!! I'm a casual runner and NRL match competitor and hope there are more matches like this throughout the country as I would be happy to travel to attend.

This would be something of a bucket list of things to do together as a dad and son event.
Count me in 100%.
Happv shooting.

Update 2/2/21

I am still moving forward with plans. I found a new location to use that is an existing range. There is 1000s of acres of national forest all around it.
I don't have an exact date but I want to try it late summer/ early fall.
I will post updates here but probably more frequently on the Facebook and Instagram page. For right now the name will stay @Wolf_creek_sniper_challenge The name may change because that was the old location but I'll post it here if it does.

Update 2/2/21

I am still moving forward with plans. I found a new location to use that is an existing range. There is 1000s of acres of national forest all around it.
I don't have an exact date but I want to try it late summer/ early fall.
I will post updates here but probably more frequently on the Facebook and Instagram page. For right now the name will stay @Wolf_creek_sniper_challenge The name may change because that was the old location but I'll post it here if it does.

Me and my partner are “In like Flynn.”

What is the Facebook and Instagram page name, so we can like/follow? We don’t want to miss registration deadlines.

Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/Wolf-Creek-Sniper-Challenge-627446014566988/

Instagram

Reactions: A&8's
I'm in Illinois and very interested in attending. 60 year old casual runner and NRL/ PRS competitor that would like to give these type of comps a try. Please provide detail on typical stages (distance, shooting position, etc.) and typical distance and expected pace of the runs so I can start planning.

I'm in Illinois and very interested in attending. 60 year old casual runner and NRL/ PRS competitor that would like to give these type of comps a try. Please provide detail on typical stages (distance, shooting position, etc.) and typical distance and expected pace of the runs so I can start planning.

Stages will be typical prs/nrl stages with a little twist to incorporate both members on your team. There will be a modified boat simulator to mimic shooting from a helicopter door. Probably a simple timed land navigation stage, and plenty more.

It is getting real! I have t shirts designed and lunch figured out. Working on COF and designing some new barricades and constructing some "natural" barricades.

I have a handful of prize table sponsors. Check out the social media pages for details on those.

I know it is still a few months out but I want this to be an awesome event. Practiscore registration link will probably go live in May.

Question on registration:
Is a separate registration required for the 2nd member? (ie: 1 registration = 1 team = 2 persons)
Thank you for the clarification.