• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rimfire Turner

josh458

Private
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2020
california
To those that have tried a few different ones, which one did you like the best?. I have my V-SS coming soon and I have a Harrell's and a Pro X to tryout. Just trying to get some direction since I have never played with one. Thanks

I only have used Harrel’s Tactical Tuner Brake for my Tikka T1X seems to work well enough for me 😁. I tuned it using CCI Standard Velocity 40g, which I have weight sorted (seems to work in my case, gets rid of the odd fliers, but it’s still not match grade ammo).

67066CCC-6ECA-450B-AB88-65FC4C2826CF.jpeg1EFF18B1-C04D-4AA3-A1D8-9A3FE6A0A160.jpeg

At a guess, the weight of the tuner must be enough to cause an effect ? Too light or short might not work on the little 22lr ?

Reactions: josh458
Here’s a picture of my first outing using and adjusting the tuner. So far, I’m very happy with the results 😁 I may in the future play around with it more as I want to try different ammo.

2448A4CF-A47D-4F84-B6AF-7EE2CF1322D5.jpeg

Herrel's are good people. They still send you a product with an invoice and ask you to send them back a check! The tuner above is only $90...dont have one, but really like their reloading dies!

ZY