• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire RIMX Barreled actions

Sterling Precision

Long Range Precision Rifle Builder...
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2020
We have a Pile of RIMX actions and extra magazines ready to go. We also have Proof carbon Fiber barrels and can send as a barreled action. Message me and I can get you set up same day shipping !

Attachments

• Rimx .jpg
    Rimx .jpg
    443 KB · Views: 462
Just carbon fiber at the moment, the steel have been very hard to get

Great service from Gunware. Just ask for Jesse. Ordered on Friday (yesterday) will be here on Tuesday.

Looks like I got the last 18in barrel and extra mag they had!
Good service, cant wait for it to ship.
Thanks

Another vote for GunWare. Never shot more accurate rifles. I have 3 now and there’s a reason for that. Great service and super fast!

Have a friend needing a left hand. Do you have any in?

Again I have a fiend of mine needing a LH. Do you have any in stock with an 18" barrel?

Ok let me know as soon as they are available. What do you think as far as ETA on them?

Same as others here. I ordered mine and was here in a few days. One awesome shooting rimfire!

I ordered mine with the stainless prefit and it feels just like my match rifle.

Yes I have 4 in stock. Call the shop at 573-218-4888, We will get you set up !

Last edited:
Yes, we have a handful of RimX Actions - ( 1 ) Steel 20" barrel along with a few proof Carbons...give us a call at 573-218-4888

Don't have straight taper in stock....I believe we have steel barrels but they are proof!

I Think we have some...Give us a call at the office 573-218-4888. Thank you