• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Ring Height HELP

SuddenDeath

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2010
Hartford, Ky.
Hello Shooters,
I have a Horus preadtor scope comming and I can not seam to find measurements for mark 4 scope rings, I have a flat base on my Remy 700. Could someone that knows what height rings I will need tell me , please. Thanks for any and all info

Re: Ring Height HELP

Thanks jdgray, I looked at the link you posted and that was what I was looking for but, does leupold make mark 4 fings in low ??

I believe thats as low as it goes for Leupold Pic style rings. In the Dovetail style, they really go low, but thats a whole different breed.

I guess the med. will work it will put about .360 between the outside of the scope to the barrel I was hoping for about .250

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SuddenDeath</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess the med. will work it will put about .360 between the outside of the scope to the barrel I was hoping for about .250 </div></div>

What rail are you using? You may need to find a lower profile if the height is an issue, or a cheek rest.