• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rings for a 5-25/56 Strike Eagle 34mm tube

Pipeandwire

Private
Minuteman
May 31, 2023
Illinois
Hello All,
I purchased a Vudoo V-22 that’s been ordered and have a 5-25/56 Strike Eagle that’s going to top it off. It will be my first precision rifle and higher quality glass. Im looking for suggestions on what makes a good set of rings. I want to use the scope on another rifle while the Vudoo is being made just to familiarize myself in tuning it. I realize obviously once dialed in on my current rifle it’s not going to just swap over but more so just want to get the feel of the scope before its final home is set. Any recommendations or suggestions on the mounting system is greatly appreciated. I would also like to hear opinions on quik connects vs screw lock. Thanks

link to purchase:

Last edited:
American Rifle Company M-Brace 34mm Low height will clear just fine with a 56mm on a short-action with a 20MOA base. I run this 56mm & 0.94” height combo on several rifles. 👍🏼

American Rifle Company M-Brace 34mm Low height will clear just fine with a 56mm on a short-action with a 20MOA base. I run this 56mm & 0.94” height combo on several rifles. 👍🏼

I was curious about if any of the rings had a film or rubber underneath to keep from clamp lines showing

I was curious about if any of the rings had a film or rubber underneath to keep from clamp lines showing
why would i want a variable surface between my rings and scope

also. fuck optics planet. thats noob stuff

buy from a Hide vendor

Reactions: FuhQ
They don’t mar or scratch. The 3-piece clamp design distributes pressure evenly around the scope tube. You will be amazed at how solid these rings are. You also use 55 in-lbs. for both the base clamp and ring clamp. 👍🏼

Last edited:
They don’t mar or scratch. The 3-piece clamp design distributes pressure Evelyn around the scope tube. You will be amazed at how solid these rings are. You also use 55 in-lbs. for both the base clamp and ring clamp. 👍🏼
Thank you

Reactions: FuhQ