• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rings with MOA adjustment for AR

adamsmith007

Private
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2011
I read through a couple threads on choosing scope rings, but still couldn't find an answer to my question. I am buying a Viper 6.5-20x44 with 30mm tube and want to be able to set it up to be able to dial it to hold dead on at to at least 600 yards with my .223. I don't have the cash to buy a canted scope base with the 20 MOA built in, and i want to go with Burris Signature rins with the inserts. Will the Burris fit on my picatinny rail, and will they give me enough MOA adjustment along with the 65 MOA of adjustment in the scope? If the Burris rings won't work, what other rings are out there that will work with my set up? Im on a budget.

Also, this is going on a RRA Predator Pursuit. Those who have similar guns feel free to tell me what route you went and why. Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: Rings with MOA adjustment for AR

Weaver has a 20moa mount that looks solid for about $40-45. I'm going to give that one a try on my Colt HBAR...with Burris Tac Rings and a Mark AR. Good luck with whatever you decide!

That's the flat picatinny rail looking thing right?

That is the one, I hope it works out. I've used Weaver rings and bases before and they were fine...