• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RIP G GORDON LIDDY

The guy was a hoot to listen to. A little out there, but interesting to say the least.

Reactions: Plinker 73
I like how he refused to compromise, refused to apologize and refused to be bullied or silenced.

He was one of the first to start warning about the dangers of the "King's Men" playing SS and killing the citizens and one of the first to boldly say what you should do if such folks come to try to kill you.

Forgot to mention his calendar girl contests that he used to have on his radio program. I still have many of those calendars with "scantily clad" women holding firearms.

He was a great supporter of the 2nd Amendment and wasn't afraid of calling things the way he saw them.

I've never seen Miami Vice, but I'll have to watch for his episodes.

R.I.P. for a true American Patriot.

Forgot to mention his calendar girl contests that he used to have on his radio program. I still have many of those calendars with "scantily clad" women holding firearms.

He was a great supporter of the 2nd Amendment and wasn't afraid of calling things the way he saw them.

I've never seen Miami Vice, but I'll have to watch for his episodes.

R.I.P. for a true American Patriot.
It played last night with the episode he was in! Watched it! (y)