• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos RIP PTE Matthew Lambert

Re: RIP PTE Matthew Lambert

were thinking of you mate. My hat is off to you and all the other blokes, aussies and yanks taking the fight to these pricks

Thoughts and Prayer are with his family. Have a great deal of respect for these guys. Australia is one of the few countries left we can count on to have our back and produce some true bad-a**es.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">RIP - Sad day when a good soldier goes down. </div></div>
true very true

Thank you for sharing. People need to know and be aware of the great sacrifices others are making. RIP.

RIP - These pictures always give me the chills.

The Aussies have been our battle brothers forever, and the end of the world won't change that.

It gives me a good feeling to see the comments and thoughts written up by Americans showing support and compassion for us Aussies! Thanks alot.

I did not know this young man but he comes from my old Unit.
We have a small Defence Force here in Australia and as such it's not just an Army it's more like a very large Family. I always feel a personal loss whenever I see the news or have a mate ring me from the Sandpit to tell me of whats happened.
RIP Matthew God bless your Family and god bless all our other boys, Aussie and foriegn coalition, walking about in the sandpit.

I cannot think of a moment in time when the Aussies have not back the hand of the US regardless of who was running the show for either side. I have met very few in my travels but have never seen one that did anything other than represent himself very well and his country very well.

RIP soldier.

May he R.I.P. and know that he is loved by many but missed by SO many more. I will pray for his family and loved ones.

RIP Matthew and all of our brothers/sisters in the commonwealth fighting for a common cause.

US and AUS have been allies forever, don't ever want that to change!

Also, for fellow snipershiders if you ever find yourself in Canberra the Australian War Memorial is a must visit! Absolutely phenomenal museum and memorial, definitely showcases how much a$$ the Aussies can kick!

I will agree the Australian War Memorial is a must see for any one visiting Oz. I try to go once a year when I'm back for holidays to pay my respects to all the Diggers that have served. As they say Less we forget

Rest in Peace brave warrior. May God be with you & all of your loved ones.

Only the good die young. I fought alongside several aussie boys in Afghanistan -- much respect for them and all there brothers that have paid the ultimate price.

Keep your powder dry,
Goat

I have served with Aussies in the past, and I have never met one I wouldn't want at my side. A great group or warriors.

R.I.P.

May you rest in peace, and my prayers are with your friends, family, and most of all your fellow brothers who are still in harms way, for they must do battle with the enemy in the sandpit along with the pain in their hearts.

Your service to your country won't be forgotten.

God Bless

You're going home Brother, no worries any more....... Your fight is over, time for you to go sit with the Big Man and watch over all of us.

Thank you for your sacrifice. My condolences to his family, I pray they will find some peace and comfort in these hard times.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aussiem1a</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will agree the Australian War Memorial is a must see for any one visiting Oz. I try to go once a year when I'm back for holidays to pay my respects to all the Diggers that have served. As they say Less we forget </div></div>

My Grandfather is on the Memorial. It's an amazing Museum for the memorial to. Lest We Forget!

R.I.P. this is sad to see, but it is a reminder of the sacrifice soldiers give. may you rest well. may god be with you and your family.