• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RIP Randy Weaver

Ya know... whenever I'm discussing why the "anti-gun" establishment (primarily the legislatures and LE) want to confiscate guns, etc., I always tell them, "Don't think about Sandy Hook or Las Vegas or Parkland or Pulse Night club or anything like that. Think Ruby Ridge... Think The Bundy Ranch."

Rest easy, Randy,

There was a young man named Timothy handing out Lon Horiuchi's "business card" home address and such, just incase you needed his services I guess, at a gun show once. Think I was around 15 back then I but I remember him.

When you talk to leftists about it who aren't strictly idealogical nuts....a good point is "Randy Weaver won a lawsuit against the Federal Government. You are more likely to win the lottery. He won because what they did was illegal and evil as fuck...SO bad the government couldn't squirt out from underneath it like they usually do. So no...I'm going with American Hero here, despite his flaws as a person.."

Do a google search of Randy Weaver/Ruby Ridge. It will make you want to throw up. The history rewrite is the new thing..........
In the wikipedia story - the labeling of Weaver as a "racist, extremist, white supremacist, separatist, Christian" is meant to justify the Federal Government's murder of innocents over an entrapment gun regulation charge. Everybody is free to think or feel however they want - unless it runs counter to the leftist agenda.... then they will sick the entire might of the Federal Government on your ass and murder your family for not adhering to their hive directives.

History will repeat.

Why not make a contribution to Wikiphony and label him as an American hero? Find a good book as a citation
I've spent hundreds of hours trying to fix wiki shit - only to have some liberal piece of shit with nothing better to do go back and lie again. There's no way to win against those people that have nothing but time to devote to writing lies.

B4BB896D-FA3C-4F2F-BB41-0A9748174048.jpeg

Randy,
when you are kicking back with St. Peter, your wife and child. Remember, you'll never see Lon Horiuch up there