• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

RIP - Tom T. Hall

He did his music exceptionally well. Songs about his youth, his life. I was listening to an old interview today and he was talking about how the songs he sung about hoeing cotton and baling hay were his real life. A couple of songs referenced old mountain remedies. You just don’t get any more honest than that.

singers today sing about things they know not of. And it shows. You can’t make the words work if you haven’t lived the words at least a little. BTW, tractors aren’t sexy, it’s just fucking work.

He was kind of a musical Norman Rockwell, writing and singing songs that portrayed slices of American life.

“Old Dogs, Children and Watermelon Wine” is rolling around in my head right now.

Tom T Hall.jpg

Reactions: Duc
Tom T. Hall's Greatest Hits was the first cassette tape I received, as a kid. It had Sneaky Snake, which was popular at the time. RIP Tom T. Hall.

Tom T. Hall's Greatest Hits was the first cassette tape I received, as a kid. It had Sneaky Snake, which was popular at the time. RIP Tom T. Hall.
I forgot about sneaky snake! Thanks for those memories, it’s been a long time. Excuse me, gotta go check my root beer stash…

Reactions: BLEE
May he Rest In Peace, great artist. Some of the photos in the 70’s brings back memory’s of when I was a kid growing up. When America seemed like it had a soul, great times.

Reactions: ChristianSilver
He was kind of a musical Norman Rockwell, writing and singing songs that portrayed slices of American life.

“Old Dogs, Children and Watermelon Wine” is rolling around in my head right now.
Him and John prine sang a great version on the album they did together. They are probably playing a reunion tour as we type

Reactions: Waorani