• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RIP @trprecision

handfull

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 20, 2021
Wasn't sure where else to post the sad news, but Tyler, aka @TRPrecision passed away unexpectedly this past week. He will be sorely missed. Though I knew him only a couple years, he was a generous and kind man who really helped me and Laura get going in long range shooting. I'll miss shooting with him at PRS and rimfire matches on team TR Precision. Hug someone you love, it goes by quick. 😢

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221107-165319.png
    Screenshot_20221107-165319.png
    998.6 KB · Views: 416
  • Screenshot_20221107-165357.png
    Screenshot_20221107-165357.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 419
RIP. Never met him but I think that stock in the pic is the one I sold him in June. Seemed like a nice guy. Sorry for the loss.

Sorry to hear that, RIP and prayers for his family. We are all on borrowed time.

Reactions: handfull
Tomorrow is not promised. RIP, praying for peace and healing for family and friends.

Damn! Sad to hear this! He just sent me a custom weight for my stock a month ago. Damn good work.

Sorry for the loss!