• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RIP

RIP, Mr Potts.

My grandfather served on the USS Arizona, but was honorably discharged from the Navy weeks before the attacks on Pearl Harbor. He immediately joined back up with the Marines after that day.

He passed in 2012 and his ashes were able to be spread in the harbor at the memorial during a ceremony (not interred in the ship). Definitely a different generation than today.

RIP, Mr Potts.

My grandfather served on the USS Arizona, but was honorably discharged from the Navy weeks before the attacks on Pearl Harbor. He immediately joined back up with the Marines after that day.

He passed in 2012 and his ashes were able to be spread in the harbor at the memorial during a ceremony (not interred in the ship). Definitely a different generation than today.
Were you privileged to go to his ceremony? Attending a friends at Arlington was an honor for me.

Reactions: baker72
I was not able to attend unfortunately. It took a lot of time and effort after his passing (years) to make it happen. My Uncle and father were there.