• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Riton X5 Conquer 4-28x56 at Shot Show 2022

TheMoondog

Private
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2020

I got a quick look at Riton's new scope with a wide magnification range. This gives you a wide 4x for fast target acquisition and then the ability to zoom up to 28x. This wider range usually comes with a sacrifice in brightness (due to the added glass required) but the 56mm objective should compensate for that. I hope to get a sample this Spring to do a full test.

Reactions: JDB55
I'm working on a video from Shot Show booth visit last week. Changes to ALL of their scopes this year. They've revamped the controls and externals and a greater focus on QC.

I'm working on a video from Shot Show booth visit last week. Changes to ALL of their scopes this year. They've revamped the controls and externals and a greater focus on QC.
Ty for y the response. I'm very interested in 4-28 and 4-32x56 ffp scopes. Is the quality you speak of being labeled as gen2 or something to that effect?

I see on their website they are both on sale. What's the better value and what's your take on both those models? Ty

Any update, wonder how it compares to the older 5-25x50 version