• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rittenhouse " white power "

I'm not the only one here who is smart enough to understand that if you are out on bail, you are in a dicey situation already and should not be doing anything to make it worse. I am just the only one of those people who cares enough to try to help you out. That has nothing to do with being innocent before proven guilty. It has to do with strategy. The reason the Democrats never get tired of winning, is that the Trumpist right has seemingly decided that strategy is of no use when you can just act like a victim and lose like a fool. It is a bad look.
Keep digging , your doing great !

You've done the one thing Trump couldn't do ......you made digging holes great again !

Last edited:
No, I don't think racists should be stripped of their rights.

I don't give two shits about why Rittenhouse is locked up. My comment is that if would prefer to remain free, then he should not doing anything that anybody would find questionable until the end of his trial. He should sit at home and bake cookies with his mom for kids with cancer, or do something else beyond reproach. Again, there is no honor in playing to lose, though it seems to be the new in thing for you people.
How is it freedom if he can’t act free? It’s not like he printed out t-shirts with crosshairs over aunt tiff or something.
Your trying to project your ideals of what he should be looking like on this young kid. He broke no laws. Just cause you don’t think he should be drinking shows you don’t have what it takes to blend in with his home environment. Your not in tune with his peers. You’d be like that old lady juror that’s never even held a ar.

Or that dude is a leftist during a convenient photo op?

Well, that is the currently accepted excuse for anyone doing anything that makes the right look bad. It's quite seductive, this idea of not having to police one's own ranks for bad ideas.

Freedom doesn't mean "do whatever the fuck I want without judgment from others".

Also, being out on bail ain't really "free".
Y’all aren’t the judge so judge away. He is not violating his orders.
Freedom means exactly that. He is not violating court orders and his pursuit of liberty is not infringing on another’s rights. You have obviously never been around guys just back from a deployment or just out of jail.
I wonder why the media isn’t following that security guard murderer around that shot the guy with a can of bear spray before he was a threat? The one that was incarcerated for a lot less time and had a quiet release?

You bitching that nobody listens to you:

iu

Reactions: cornhusker86
Well, that is the currently accepted excuse for anyone doing anything that makes the right look bad. It's quite seductive, this idea of not having to police one's own ranks for bad ideas.
Did you see the video showing the first 3 individuals to break the glass where the girl was shot were BLM/antifucks?

Did you see the video showing the first 3 individuals to break the glass where the girl was shot were BLM/antifucks?
I didn’t. And I doubt it’s still around if no one here saved it. Did you see the one were the cop kept retreating in the hallway and stopping for the photographer?

Reactions: AMGtuned
"...a male chauvinistic group with ties to white nationalism"

Oh, man, this is next four years are going to be more entertaining than a clown on fire.

Reactions: Blutroop