• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rittenhouse " white power "

I have 4 kids. And no my son has enough respect for his dad not to take my guns and roam around the scene of a riot. He is 16 and he is smarter then that.
16 and smarter than that...

I rarely find those who judge themselves righteous to actually be righteous.

If your kid is 16 and without flaw I can only imagine the child to be in a jar without even holes for air... Also of note, the kid didn't take a parents firearm -- the firearm was provided to him by a friend.

so obama and AOC are white supremacists?

who gets to decide when and where its a white supremacist symbol?...and when it just means OK?...

this is a fucking meme from 4chan, and the fact that people are taking it seriously is fucking troubling.

I think its all petty rediculousness but there's a difference. Context matters.

Using a hand gesture in casual talk or discussion is different than using a hand gesture like a gang sign for photo op. Especially if the person knows said gesture has an implied negative connotation attached to it. Even if its a joke. It means something.

If I tell you the 👌 is a smbol of WP and you then proceed to use it in a photo. It was your intent to use 👌 as a symbol of WP. Knowing other people see it as a symbol of WP. At that point in time you are making a decision to associate yourself with a symbol people see as WP. No matter how stupid you think it is.

Especially since half the internet already thinks hes a WS.

Just saying, not a good look.

Using a hand gesture in casual talk or discussion is different than using a hand gesture like a gang sign for photo op. Especially if the person knows said gesture has an implied negative connotation attached to it. Even if its a joke. It means something.

If I tell you the 👌 is a smbol of WP and you then proceed to use it in a photo. It was your intent to use 👌 as a symbol of WP. Knowing other people see it as a symbol of WP. At that point in time you are making a decision to associate yourself with a symbol people see as WP. No matter how stupid you think it is.

The 'thin blue line' flag has been labeled a symbol of white supremacy. As has the Betsy Ross flag and even the US Flag.

To my knowledge, the OK symbol was adopted by some to mean 'it's ok to be white'.

well fuck, why dont we weaponize this to our own good then.....i will just say that being a democrat means you want to gas the jews....i mean, i said it, so you being a democrat means you "willingly associate" yourself with that cause

hell, we can also say wearing bras is a sign of white supremacy, and if any woman wears a bra....they support the white uber race....

just because you say something doesnt make it true.....stop giving the left/ media power they dont really have.

because where does this stop?.....whats stopping them from claiming smiling in a photo means you are a racist?.....wearing red in a photo means you are a racist?

hell, i wouldnt even mind if this arbitrary standard was applied evenly.....but its not, it is ONLY applied to conservatives.....it is ONLY used as a cudgel when it is convenient.

i have a buddy that flashes the OK sign in nearly every photo hes in.....does that mean he is a white supremacists?.....does that mean he "willingly associates" himself with white supremacy?.........no, no it doesnt, hes a diver, and the ok sign is a universal diver hand signal.....if i go ahead an take one of his photos, and post it online, would it be fair to drag his name through the mud claiming he is a white supremacist, even though he has never made any indications hes a racist in any capacity?

Last edited:
The 'thin blue line' flag has been labeled a symbol of white supremacy. As has the Betsy Ross flag and even the US Flag.

To my knowledge, the OK symbol was adopted by some to mean 'it's ok to be white'.
Yeah, but those flags already have a well established and defined meaning. It takes a lot to rewrite that.

This whole OK phenomenon is new. Take mybyellownsock analogy above.

Never heard the "its ok to be white" thing.

Any response to this post is support for WP.

Ok, your mom is fat. Now if you respond you’re a white supremacist.

Could it be that people are using the ok gesture as a middle finger to the left to say; no, you don’t get to dictate meaning!?

well fuck, why dont we weaponize this to our own good then.....i will just say that being a democrat means you want to gas the jews....i mean, i said it, so you being a democrat means you "willingly associate" yourself with that cause

hell, we can also say wearing bras is a sign of white supremacy, and if any woman wears a bra....they support the white uber race....

just because you say something doesnt make it true.....stop giving the left/ media power they dont really have.

because where does this stop?.....whats stopping them from claiming smiling in a photo means you are a racist?.....wearing red in a photo means you are a racist?

hell, i wouldnt even mind if this arbitrary standard was applied evenly.....but its not, it is ONLY applied to conservatives.....it is ONLY used as a cudgel when it is convenient.

i have a buddy that flashes the OK sign in nearly every photo hes in.....does that mean he is a white supremacists?.....does that mean he "willingly associates" himself with white supremacy?.........no, no it doesnt, hes a diver, and the ok sign is a universal diver hand signal.....if i go ahead an take one of his photos, and post it online, would it be fair to drag his name through the mud claiming he is a white supremacist, even though he has never made any indications hes a racist in any capacity?
I dont disagree. We could do that if we had more influence in the mainstream and social media. If we had control of information like wiki or dictionary.com. if we had millions of brainwashed minions spreading misinformation like wildlife to the far reaches of the internet.

Unfortunately they have a significant advantage.

Sadly if this persists, sooner or later your buddy will have to evaluate his idea of a fun photo pose as it appears to be taking on a new meaning.

Tolerating this OK symbol bullshit in any way, at all, including the "it's not a good look" is allowing your enemy to frame your arguments for you.

It's pathetic. Stop walking backwards from these people. It's not like it takes a lot of spine to shut down an argument over the OK gesture, JESUS.

Yeah, but those flags already have a well established and defined meaning. It takes a lot to rewrite that.

This whole OK phenomenon is new. Take mybyellownsock analogy above.

Never heard the "its ok to be white" thing.

The "It's OK to be White" thing is that a shit load of kids posted white papers with nothing but that phrase on them to illustrate how hostile the system is towards whites if they would sperg out over totally innocuous statement. They posted them online and on campuses and sure enough... a literal FBI investigation was started, the ADL and SPLC designated it a hate crime etc.

ROFL

Guess it's not ok

Tolerating this OK symbol bullshit in any way, at all, including the "it's not a good look" is allowing your enemy to frame your arguments for you.

It's pathetic. Stop walking backwards from these people. It's not like it takes a lot of spine to shut down an argument over the OK gesture, JESUS.
Kinda like Nexus rephrasing the discussion as one about a 16 year old, taking daddy's gun to a riot; totally irrelevant argument about Rittenhouse, since he was, and did, none of that...

Any response to this post is support for WP.

Ok, your mom is fat. Now if you respond you’re a white supremacist.

Could it be that people are using the ok gesture as a middle finger to the left to say; no, you don’t get to dictate meaning!?
This is actually a perfect example of the conundrum.

Where normally nobody would respond.
What if 1000 people responded to this for no other reason then to respond?

That response means something.

• Haha
Reactions: TheMammoth
I dont disagree. We could do that if we had more influence in the mainstream and social media. If we had control of information like wiki or dictionary.com. if we had millions of brainwashed minions spreading misinformation like wildlife to the far reaches of the internet.

Unfortunately they have a significant advantage.

Sadly if this persists, sooner or later your buddy will have to evaluate his idea of a fun photo pose as it appears to be taking on a new meaning.

I could not possibly agree with everything you said here more.

We have a few problems, first is the 'we' part. What is we? Are we the right? 'We' are broken up into a lot of sub-groups that go from the far-right all the way to the edge of far-left. This is because if you fail to adhere to the far-left ideology in any degree, you are immediately far-right. That's not an absolute, but it's near so.

Second is the complete lack of moral fortitude. This 'we' won't actually do anything. I hear the anger and frustration from people who are non-leftist-extremist how they hate what XYZ is doing.

For example, Amazon. Amazon dumped Parler and it is 100%, no doubt at all, that they did it as an act of 'virtue' to the left-wing-extremists.

So, how many people deleted their Amazon account? I did. No, I don't mean they stopped shopping there, I mean deleted it. I'm going to wager it's a minority. For those who did, great. Now, how many of you demanded of those around you that they do the same, otherwise you would disown them because they are racist, bigoted, homophobic, baby killing freaks?

That is the primary failure of 'we.' The inability to organize, commit, and influence. (Decide, do, convince)

Regularly, you will hear people say these left-wing-extremists don't even have an ideology that makes sense. Things they do and argue for contradict one another. This is not true. Their ideology is that they will:
1) Weaponize language against their opposition so as to ostracize them from society
2) Group together to achieve this goal
3) Demand, in no uncertain terms, that 'everyone else' adhere or they will be aligned with said demonization

If you get them in a large group and single out a leftist and lob any accusation at them the entire group around them will attack them. I have seen it happen dozens of times and it is truly interesting.

That's their ideology, it's about power -- not some legitimate moral or ethical belief. They will use moral or ethical arguments to support a demand and demonize their targeted foe -- but that is really where it ends.

Third, and last for what I'll write here -- is that we support this behavior. We are both the ammunition and the target. Without the power and influence we have -- they would just be screaming in an empty room.

Most people think these huge riots happen because thousands of far-left-extremists gather and destroy a city. But, that's not the case. Generally there are but a few dozen among the thousands. They are not stupid, not at all. They simply influence the crowd.

An individual person is generally what we would consider an intelligent being. A very large group of people is not, and can be controlled. Not everyone, but enough. If you study these riots -- you will see distinct patterns of behavior leading up to the violence. If you study enough of them -- you'll start seeing the people who are herding the sheep.... you'll start seeing those same people in different cities across the entire country. The people who are organizing these things are not mindless idiots, they are extremely well trained, well organized, and well funded.

We support them when we don't delete our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc... We support them when we don't demand that everyone we are willing to associate with delete theirs. We support them when we don't go to HR at our company and report and demand resolution when leftists do leftist things at work or spew their ideology.

We support them when they say the ok hand gesture is a symbol of racism and then we agree with them and spread it to others.

We support them when we see someone being targeted and we, being exhausted, afraid for our own reputation, or whatever the excuse -- don't stand with them in defiance and reject the far lefts narrative.

This is a new generation of warfare. The far-left has been slicing us up for a decade... based on what I've seen thus far, I think 'we' will bleed out and die before 'we' (in enough number) realize what is happening and actually muster up a meaningful response.

Would you go into an airport and demand CNN be turned off? Willing to throw an insane fit until you get your way. I guarantee, 100%, the left will do this because I have seen it done. Their leadership asks this of them. They have marching orders and they've got a solid decade ahead of any meaningful opposition. That lead time has given them control of cultural institutions -- a lead that would be hard for any opposition to overcome.

Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
What the fuck is wrong with these retards, sorry to insult retards with this post
You had it right. We can use the term "Retards" in this instance. There IS a difference, between, Retards and "Mentally Challenged" people (which I have the most compassion for). These people are "retards". Mac

Reactions: Adam B
Kyle may well have found his intellectual equals.
Genes, fucken genes.
Screenshot_20210116-013529_Facebook.jpg

Kinda like Nexus rephrasing the discussion as one about a 16 year old, taking daddy's gun to a riot; totally irrelevant argument about Rittenhouse, since he was, and did, none of that...
We don’t need to wait for the leftists to attack Kyle, we have plenty of folks right here who will do that job.

If the Kyle Rittenhouse story has showed us anything, it one thing to own an AR-15, it is quite another to use one to defend yourself when being pursued by a murderous, leftist, arsonist mob. A lot of fudd gun owners just don’t cotton’ to that idea.......!

8D22BC87-7243-49B7-BD60-E0C32BD8892D.jpeg

Last edited:
We don’t need to wait for the leftists to attack Kyle, we have plenty of folks right here who will do that job.

If the Kyle Rittenhouse story has showed us anything, it one thing to own an AR-15, it is quite to use one to defend yourself when being pursued by a murderous, leftist, arsonist mob. A lot of fudd gun owners just don’t cotton’ to that idea.......!

View attachment 7528754

The right has ALWAYS suffered from this.

Leftists will never punch left. When cornered the best they will do is deny the existence of their own extremists or even outliers.

The right climbs all over itself to shit on, disavow, and mock anyone the left screams at them about.

FFS, I'm amazed how dense some are.
Others don't get to decide what my gestures are or the hidden meaning of my words.
A tactic to put one on the defensive.
Dumb bastards are being gaslighted.

R
👌

OR.... could the photographer have asked him how he's feeling and Kyle give him the Okay sign...... Seems to be a lot of conjecture about a picture when no one knows the situation or background.

It’s funny how stupid the radical left is that 4chan can get the morons to think everything from the OK symbol to milk is “racist” now.

I’d have to look, but I remember comparing some FBI and other figures a few years back, as I recall there are more people who own pet tigers than legit white supremacists

Ok now you sound like a little girl. I guess being a mod allows you that privilege.

It’s a free American thing. You wouldn't understand.
Yes, this is the moron mentality of the new American right. Fight to lose, then blame the other guy for life not being fair. No defendant in a murder trial out on bail should be doing anything other than keeping his head fucking down and his nose fucking clean. It has nothing ot do with being a free American, it has everything to do with being a smart American.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Yes, this is the moron mentality of the new American right. Fight to lose, then blame the other guy for life not being fair. No defendant in a murder trial out on bail should be doing anything other than keeping his head fucking down and his nose fucking clean. It has nothing ot do with being a free American, it has everything to do with being a smart American.
NO American should be locked up or treated like a political prisoner for defending himself.
Do you believe racists should be stripped of their rights?

NO American should be locked up or treated like a political prisoner for defending himself.
Do you believe racists should be stripped of their rights?
No, I don't think racists should be stripped of their rights.

I don't give two shits about why Rittenhouse is locked up. My comment is that if would prefer to remain free, then he should not doing anything that anybody would find questionable until the end of his trial. He should sit at home and bake cookies with his mom for kids with cancer, or do something else beyond reproach. Again, there is no honor in playing to lose, though it seems to be the new in thing for you people.

I don't give two shits about why Rittenhouse is locked up. My comment is that if would prefer to remain free, then he should not doing anything that anybody would find questionable until the end of his trial. He should sit at home and bake cookies with his mom for kids with cancer, or do something else beyond reproach. Again, there is no honor in playing to lose, though it seems to be the new in thing for you people.
Everything is questionable. He could confine himself to his room and it would still be twisted around to make it look like he is a criminal..
Innocent till proven guilty
I’m pretty sure I read that somewhere.. looked important

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

You people? You mean Americans that take action as opposed to waiting on lawyers? That’s the nicest thing you’ve called me today. Thanks
And if he made cookies that cured cancer media would accuse him of being racist because he didn’t make any brown cookies

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Ok now you sound like a little girl. I guess being a mod allows you that privilege.

Uh, oh. A lot of us sound like girls. And it is a privilege. You can sound like a girl if you want.

This is the pic that has circulated by the usual "anti hate" groups:

View attachment 7528354

I don't think that's representative of the Proud Boys as an organization, but many of the region leaders supposedly have connections to various neo-Nazi groups (the definition of which, of course, escapes any sort of objective definition).

It doesn't take long to find blatant antisemitism by wandering into the comments on various right-wing websites, and even mainstream-ish websites like Zero Hedge. It's not a good look. I also don't know how to police relatively subtle occurrences of individual assholish behavior, other than community members calling it out when they see it.
Or that dude is a leftist during a convenient photo op?

No he shouldn't be sitting at home baking cookies . He should be living his life as he normally would because he is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY .! Until he is proven guilty he hasn't done anything wrong. Is that a hard concept to understand.
If I accuse you of a crime, does that mean you should have to volunteer at a homeless shelter ? Wtf.

No he shouldn't be sitting at home baking cookies . He should be living his life as he normally would because he is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY .! Until he is proven guilty he hasn't done anything wrong. Is that a hard concept to understand.
If I accuse you of a crime, does that mean you should have to volunteer at a homeless shelter ? Wtf.
You don't get it. That is fine. This is the same loser mentality the right is adopting in its quest to own the libs by being stupider than they are.

You don't get it. That is fine. This is the same loser mentality the right is adopting in its quest to own the libs by being stupider than they are.
I think you have proven over and over who doesn't get it .
I have watched you tell all of us how stupid we all are , none of us get it , and you are the only one who is smart enough to understand. And you are here to give us your infinite wisdom so you can save us from ourselves.

AnnualWhiteCanadagoose-small.gif

Last edited:
I wonder what LL would think if people started changing there profile pics to 👌 signs... Would that be a good or bad look for the forum?

I think you have proven over and over who doesn't get it .
I have watched you tell all of us how stupid we all are , none of us get it , and you are the only one who is smart enough to understand. And you are here to give us your infinite wisdom so you can save us from ourselves.

View attachment 7529429
I'm not the only one here who is smart enough to understand that if you are out on bail, you are in a dicey situation already and should not be doing anything to make it worse. I am just the only one of those people who cares enough to try to help you out. That has nothing to do with being innocent before proven guilty. It has to do with strategy. The reason the Democrats never get tired of winning, is that the Trumpist right has seemingly decided that strategy is of no use when you can just act like a victim and lose like a fool. It is a bad look.

You don’t get it. Lawyers can’t fix this.
You say he is a moron and looser. I say he is smarter than you and he is winning. If he survives to have kids he can already say he was a man of action. Can you?