• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RKB Armory, legit!

MemphisMtnr

Private
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2013
Memphis, TN
Any feedback on this dealer of used optics? Looks legit, but not a lot of feedback on their social media posts. Any input is much appreciated.

Never bought anything from them but they’ve been a commercial vendor on this account for a while now and doing business. If they were shady they wouldn’t be. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy something from them.

Never bought anything from them but they’ve been a commercial vendor on this account for a while now and doing business. If they were shady they wouldn’t be. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy something from them.
Thanks. I thought that too, but wasn't sure how the commercial vendors were maintained.

Thanks guys. I saw a couple minor things on the website that didn't look quite right, along with so few followers on social media, made me cautious. I knew I could ask here. So I placed the order, and then my CC company flagged it, lol. 🙄

But, with your input I'm confident it will be a non issue.

I'll leave this post up as a placeholder for a glowing recommendation once completed in hopefully the next week or so.

Holy smokes, great service. I got a k525i in great shape for a heck of a price. Like new as advertised. Saved me some $$$! Would use again, for sure.

Reactions: RKBArmory