• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RL-23

I use it in 300wm's. Takes about 0.3-0.4grs more re23 to get the same speed as Re 22, depending lot numbers. Re 23 seems to be more consistent lot to lot. Re 26 works good as well, but takes 2.5grs more to push the 190smk's the same as RE 23.

Seeing super results with 115dtacs in 6x47 & 6creed, every load we tried shot, all with good es and plenty of speed. I’m running them at 2960 in my x47 and my cousin in his creed at 3030

I had a thread a month or 2 ago where I was having sooting/carbon problems with 4831 of any variety in my 6.5/06.
Found out I was Baby careing that bore a bit. smoothing it's ass but fucking up. so tried RL23 and have shot some hot loads as well as a bit low.
Rifle shoots good, and I ain't cleaning it now so much.? So I am happy.
Shoots must faster now too.
I hope it is not too temp. sensitive as some of my ammo rides in the truck so can get hot in the summer.
We were Blessed with Rain so I will not be at the range soon. Counting the hours.
We REALLY needed the moisture but has been frezing also so some crops may have been hurt. Hopeing for asparagus. FM

Maybe we need to keep this on the down low as it seems to work well in several rounds.
I would hate to see it become the H4350 in the past where it is hard to find. I had enough trouble finding the jug I have. FM

Reactions: MTyotehunter
RL23 is temp stable. Using it on my 6.5 PRC. However not getting velocity I hoped for. Pretty consistent low SD.

Use it in my 280 AI's. Very happy with consistency and results over other powders I have used.

Works fine through my rcbs. Really no different from other powders (h1000, 4350, 4831, etc.)

Ok. Thanks.
On a work trip right now so I haven’t been able to play with it yet.
Are you able to push heavies pretty fast with it?

I am running 180 bergers just short of 2950 through one rifle with little to no pressure signs. Unfortunately, I am not getting to the same place with the other (seeing pressure at 2890).