• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RL-33 Load Data from Alliant

HoytFlinger

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2011
Lexington, KY
Alliant emailed me a spreadsheet of loads they have developed so far with RL-33. I can email it to anyone that wants it. It only contains data for the following:

7 STW
7 Rem Mag
300 Wby
300 Win Mag
338 Lapua

Alliant emailed me a spreadsheet of loads they have developed so far with RL-33. I can email it to anyone that wants it. It only contains data for the following:

7 STW
7 Rem Mag
300 Wby
300 Win Mag
338 Lapua
Could I please get the reliant reloading data with the RL 33 powder. I have a Christensen Arms Ridgeline in 7 mm Remington magnum and trying to make loads with that powder!

7 STW
7 Rem Mag
300 Wby
300 Win Mag
338 Lapua
Can I get the load data? I have a7 mm Remington magnum. I have reloader 33 to make samples for testing but don’t know when to start.