• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RMJ Tactical Kestrel Feather

sr15match

Lost........
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2008
Wellsville, NY
I just recieved a new RMJ Kestrel Feather at the house yesterday. Until I have it in hand all I can go on is what I've seen in video & in the pics my wife sent me and her impression, it's a sweet piece of kit. The folks at RMJ were great at fielding questions when I emailed or called and never did I feel left out of the loop while waiting for it. Cheap? Ah hell no but like anything here, we pay for the quality of the item and the people that make them. Super folks, hands down any anyone hesitant on spending the money or wondering about RMJ, just do it. Their website isn't the most user friendly right now and they offer more than is shown, ask a question and they will answer it. Just don't be in a hurry.............

RMJFeather4_zps8739b99d.jpg

RMJFeather3_zps07f22bbb.jpg

RMJFeather2_zps20fd7256.jpg

The best I can suggest is to send them an email or ring them up. Check out the site for the basic prices on what's shown. They'll custom coat / paint everything and colors for the grips too. The green / black grips on mine are a spare set I purchased seperate from the Feather (came with black) but they were pricey.

They offer deals for mil and other agencies so if you fall within the list it helps. They will custom engrave the hawks too. I did mine............

VERY COOL! Now I must ask, How much was it?