• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel to RESIGN

bye-munson.gif

"You can put lipstick on a pig..........It's still a pig" Just gotta love her new makeover's ( using donor dollars) $100's of K's on plastic and she still looks like a pig. Thanks rnc for this outstanding leadership in your uni-party.
Bring in the next pig...........The show must go on

Reactions: NoDopes
She has been doing the swamps work for years and will continue to! She will be replaced by another worthless
political class scumbag and the bread and circus will continue till the collapse is complete!

1) As pointed out, her replacement will be another swamp creature

2) The individual state parties are also a complete dumpster fire, and this won't be fixed at the national level

So, can we expect a team red that’s less bad to fill the role? Thomas Massie or Rand Paul? I’ll be holding my breath for some real change

1707322704193.gif

So, can we expect a team red that’s less bad to fill the role? Thomas Massie or Rand Paul? I’ll be holding my breath for some real change

View attachment 8343402
No they are going to give us Paul Ryan for a real change.

Just typing in that joke pisses me off like you can't imagine.

Reactions: The D