• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Road Rage shootings

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    If you set aside any political or gun control agenda this is a disturbing article. I think back to when I was a kid, the 50's, something like this was unheard of. People had respect for the law and others. Its not just on the road, the fights in restaurants, on airplanes, etc, truly show a decline in our society. While they occurred before, it seems this stuff really took off during and after Obama was president. It appears we are headed for Wade2Big's anarchistic world.:confused:

Stressed drivers, lots of guns: An explosion in road ... - Flipboard​

https://flipboard.com › @PittsburghPG › This Just In

Stressed drivers, lots of guns: An explosion in road rage shootings ... HOUSTON — The trouble started with an argument between two drivers merging in slow traffic ...

The guy that shot the boy in Houston with an illegal gun is out on bail. When criminals don't think they'll be punished, they commit more crime. Feels like Dallas is turning into Chicago with all the shootouts in the news.

Its not new.
    Dallas in the 80s had several every year on 635 alone.
    Its not a gun issue but an assholes on the road issue.
    But it certainly seems to have increased.

522FC9EE-98BD-4C13-A2DA-671402E49A07.jpeg

You didn’t have this in the 50s because welfare hadn’t destroyed the black family yet and Commies had t started telling them from 3 years old up that they are owed something and it’s whiteys fault. Add in slap on the wrist penalties.

Adjust for sex and age and it’s closer to 3%

It's when cultures collide and I'm not talking about race. You have a state thats known for it's friendly people with social graces, manners and class like Texas that gets overrun with garbage fleeing garbage states that invariably bring with them the 'back in California, Chicago or Shithole, USA' we did it like this, including driving.

Only time I've had someone accelerate and intentionally drive at me while I was walking across a parking lot was some blonde Karen in an SUV with California plates. She almost got a can of Beans with Jalapenos through her driver side window.

It's when cultures collide and I'm not talking about race. You have a state thats known for it's friendly people with social graces, manners and class like Texas that gets overrun with garbage fleeing garbage states that invariably bring with them the 'back in California, Chicago or Shithole, USA' we did it like this, including driving.

Only time I've had someone accelerate and intentionally drive at me while I was walking across a parking lot was some blonde Karen in an SUV with California plates. She almost got a can of Beans with Jalapenos through her driver side wi
    Cultures and that we've become indoctrinated with by the entertainment media. Half the movies you watch have incredible violence glorified. I watched some crappy movie last night that had at least 30 or more murders. What do we expect when we inundate young impressionable minds with this garbage....which incidentally also comes largely from California and its sick, pedophile, liberal, commie asswipes running it.

The father did escalate the incident, iirc. He admittedly inch along until the vehicles were touching. Not only in road rage incidents but, more and more folks seem empowered to double down and escalate in nearly all situations.

Don't be such idiots. The people who didn't do it when you were a kid still don't. It's the people that they have been tricked into allowing into America in the interest of diversity, fairness and inclusion who do it.

The few deviants that there used to be were kept in prison. Not liberal judges keep them on the street to keep us in our place.

Stupid people driving and being distracted by their cell phones, make up, kids, ect can bring out the worst in people. Add in the entitled class and things can get explosive. When we go to the city I'll let people in heavy traffic get in line ahead of me and the people behind me honk and sometimes flip me off. Things they wouldn't dare do face to face. Someone mentioned being hit in the mouth. There is no shortage of people that need a busted lip or a few loose teeth!!! Maybe even an encounter with a Louisville Slugger!!!

Reactions: Mwalex
    I told my nephew when he got his driving permit, the safest way to be on the road is to assume everyone else is a fucking moron, and drive accordingly.

I'm going to tell my son the same thing when he gets his.

I told my nephew when he got his driving permit, the safest way to be on the road is to assume everyone else is a fucking moron, and drive accordingly.

I'm going to tell my son the same thing when he gets his.
    Don't forget to tell them that main goal of morons is to drag you into there world and make you a moron also. They bait you to suck you in.
    There like zombies feeding on society and spreading the insanity.
    Someday the fall of society will cause the gloves to come off and darwin will once again cleanse the planet...

But it certainly seems to have increased.
    Or maybe it's the reporting /coverage ?
    The ability to capture everything on camera that wasn't there 50 yrs ago . Events that were never reported or heard about can travel worldwide in a matter of seconds now due to technology!

I do agree with some of the comments here about distracted driving from cell phones . It's gotten pretty bad .

I have felt for years now that THIS is my worst case to deal with.

Context
    Cameras
    DAs'
    Traffic
    Crossfire
    My daily concealment on wheels

Obviously best to avoid, but life happens. Hopefully it doesn't. Even if you "win" you just might lose.

Or maybe it's the reporting /coverage ?
    The ability to capture everything on camera that wasn't there 50 yrs ago . Events that were never reported or heard about can travel worldwide in a matter of seconds now due to technology!

I do agree with some of the comments here about distracted driving from cell phones . It's gotten pretty bad .
    More people = more of everything.

Oh and as pointed out above, TOO many motherfuckers running around who were never punched in the fucking face.

this is the result of people being able to act like assholes for decades without having to worry about anyone punching them in the mouth.
    Been saying this for years

The getting punched in the mouth thing is a real issue. I grew up in a really nice neighborhood in Florida and we still had multiple fist fights a week at school. Plenty out side of school. I think by the time I graduated high school I had given and received countless fist to the mouth. I was talking to my friends kids recently that are 26, 23 and 19. All three growing up in that same neighborhood had told me if they saw three fights there entire scholastic life that was about it. 3? I saw that every week and no one acted beyond what got you punched In the mouth cause they didn’t want dozens of punches to the mouth. Most people now a days are huge pussies and have no clue what being a real man is anymore. They get a pistol and think there all that. What a joke! Reminds me of the scene in Friday when the old man catches his son grabbing the pistol, says something along the lines of you don’t need that you need these and holds up his fist, they should show that clip to kids in school of all ages not how to think your a girl when your clearly a man.

I tire so much of reading stories about the most trivial shit turning into a hail of gunfire. It wasn't that long ago when I was 16 and started legally driving and road rage was pretty tame. You'd get a middle finger or called a faggot and that was it. Nowadays we see vids of people literally having a shootout with eachother in moving vehicles and putting everyone else's lives on the line who're on the road.

I agree that a lot of it has to do with internet tough guys who've never had the shit kicked outta them in real life over the shit they've said. I also blame the bitchmade George Zimmerman and Michael Drejka types who write checks their asses can't cash and when shit gets too real for them, they bring a gun to a fist fight. 🙄

I drive 60 miles a day from FT Worth to Dallas and back. It is the worst commute I have ever had in my life. I fully understand the raging desire to shoot some asshole driver but it would not change traffic. Drivers on average are stupid and self centered which causes them to do stupid shit on the road.

A blunt object to the back of the head is always a nice substitute for a punch in the face . Keep you options open is all I'm saying !

It's all of the plastics in cars. They emit fumes that causes this shit. Even your grandmother turns into a raging killer once she gets behind the wheel of a car. We didn't have this problem when cars were made out of metal and real leather. Well except during the Al Capone days
    Prove me wrong.

It's all of the plastics in cars. They emit fumes that causes this shit. Even your grandmother turns into a raging killer once she gets behind the wheel of a car. We didn't have this problem when cars were made out of metal and real leather. Well except during the Al Capone days
    Prove me wrong.
    Challenge accepted…

"Everybody's got a plan...until you get punched in the face." Mike Tyson

Reactions: Simonsza1
    There are dozens of reasons the roads are more insane today than they were 20 years ago
    more cars/drivers on the road is one reason
    drivers education in the US does not REALLY teach anyone how to drive
    no common courtesy taught anymore
    too many distractions
    everyone thinks they are the center of the universe
    simple things like slow traffic keep right are lost on new generations of drivers

NO ONE can fucking figure out how to merge from a merge lane on to a highway anymore, FFS it isn't that hard to make MINOR adjustments to speed so that everyone fits

I am amazed with the level of shitty asshole driver out there that more people don't get shot on a daily
    Just more proof there is NO 'Gun Problem" in this country.