• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing ROBERT W HART AND SONS GUNSMITHING IN PA

WATCHADDIC

Private
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2008
PA
HAS ANYONE EVERY USED BOB HART? JUST CURIOUS, HES CLOSE TO ME AND PRICES SEEM FAIR.

Re: ROBERT W HART AND SONS GUNSMITHING IN PA

HI, THANKS FOR THE INPUT, I ALSO LIVE NEAR THERE, TOOK THE RIFLE UP ON THURSDAY AFTERNOON, LEFT THE RIFLE, TALKED TO BOTH BOB AND JASPER, GOOD GUYS, AFTER TALKING TO THEM, I TRULY BELEIVE I'LL GET JUST AS GOOD A RIFLE AS I WOULD FROM OTHERS, AND THE PRICE FOR WHAT IM GETTING DONE WAS WAY CHEAPER. JUST WANTED SOME THIRD PARTY INPUT WITH EXPERIENCE ON THEM, WAS SECOND GUESSING IF I SHOULD RUN THE HOUR NORTH OR SEND IT TO APA, ITS JUST GOING TO BE MY HUNTING RIG, THANKS

Re: ROBERT W HART AND SONS GUNSMITHING IN PA

He can build accurate rifles. He was busting ground hogs at 1500 yards. Ive still got the magazine article were he did so.

That gun was a .30 Hart, Remington action, Hart Barrel, Mcmillan BR stock. It was a good looking gun that shot lights out. I think you'll be happy with him.