• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rock Island Auction today.

fpgt72

Old Salt
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2019
I hope this is legal here, some places have rules against auctions..... the only thing I have to do with them is I have bought stuff from them from time to time.

If nothing else you can see the cool old, (and new) guns they are selling. It is a live auction not like gunfucker or epay. An item will come up and be sold usually inside of 15sec.

If you want to buy they will ship to the FFL of your choosing if you don't have one yourself. I have found the things I am interested in generally go for "expected" prices, once and a while you might find a "deal" but not likely. I think they go for fair market value. Generally the best are the lots, buy something you want play with the others for a while then move them on to grow your collection.

Linky:

I kept checking the date of your post to confirm it’s actually from today. It seems like it‘s from about 2001

thank you for Introducing us to the rock Island auction.

I kept checking the date of your post to confirm it’s actually from today. It seems like it‘s from about 2001

thank you for Introducing us to the rock Island auction.

Sorry about that, it is today....really the rest of the week, I hate when they do that.

1696426513197.png

The one thing I will say about them is I am real happy with how they ship, and with what I have gotten from them. It is always just as pictured. This is not gunbroker.

Reactions: DIBBS