• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rock Solid chassis pictures?

chainring

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2008
TEXAS
This of you who have them (and they seem to have an enthusiastic fan base, albeit not largely known yet) please post some Rock Solid p0rn.

I hear they are nice, but pics of them are in short supply!

Thanks!

Re: Rock Solid chassis pictures?

Ordered my dark green Rock Solid Stock, very excited to get it in... I'll post a bunch of pics as soon as it arrives!

At the Txprc match this weekend there will be a few there. I will take some pictures.

I just got my Dark Green RS last week.

I've shot the McMillan A stuff, AICS, and manners T2 and t4.

My favorite up until this point has been the T2 which I've shot the last year or so.

I haven't had a chance to really shoot my RS yet but just dry firing it the design is great.

Its super slender which makes it easy to get behind the rifle in all shooting positions I've tried.

I'm impatiently waiting for the chance to get my new 260 barrel spun on so I can start wearing this thing out.

Nice. It's just a matter of building up the fund before I snag a medium tan chassis, NVD rail and cheekpad from Todd. What grip are you guys using? I'm wondering about the newish Umbrella Corp or BCM grip since they appear to be more vertical than anything else. I would normally default to the Larue apeg, but the grip seems to be farther from the trigger than an AR and I probably don't need the beaver tail effect of the APEG and similar?

BCM Gunfighter grip is what I put on mine. I like it quite a bit.

Is he doing strictly Rem actions or others? I'd consider one for a Savage 4.27 Short Action.

Some pics from this weekend.

20130120_114318.jpg

20130120_114321.jpg

20130120_114325.jpg

20130120_115159.jpg

20130120_115211.jpg

I know I should be asking Todd but what is the turnaround time on ordering a stock?

Last time I talked to him, it sounded like turnaround could vary from next day to about a month. Color and where he was in another batch seemed to be the determining factor. Order a wacko color and he has to either charge a bunch extra to anodize a one-off or wait for more folks to order the same color. Order something standard and it sounded like you could get it in relatively short order. I'm not Todd, so don't take my word for it - I may be completely wrong. He answers his phone, so holler at him.

Some pics from this weekend.

20130120_114321.jpg

20130120_114325.jpg

20130120_115159.jpg

20130120_115211.jpg

Hi Drew,

If you don't mind me asking, where are you guys shooting at in these pictures? and what kind of event was this? I'm in the DFW area but really wants to meetup with some members and find a good Range/Event to shoot at. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated sir!

Sincerely

HOG.

Hi Drew,

If you don't mind me asking, where are you guys shooting at in these pictures? and what kind of event was this? I'm in the DFW area but really wants to meetup with some members and find a good Range/Event to shoot at. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated sir!

Sincerely

HOG.

Hog,

This is the Txprc (Texas Precision Rifle Club) series. You can find them on facebook. That comp was located at Tac Pro which is west of Ft Worth.

To other guy. You can purchase one of these stocks from Wiebad.com, Cstactical, and Todd Reynolds himself which you can find him on Facebook.

It looks like it may be a reach from the throat of the grip to the trigger (hard to tell from a pic) anyone who shot one? Its a nice looking chasis, im looking forward to hearing how people like it!

I asked the Q on weight before. It says in the video by CSTactical. 3.6 lbs.

I'm doubting the Savage inlet. I could be wrong.