• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rocksolid Stocks- any recent experiences?

Is he still in business? I would assume based on his occasional Facebook updates and such. He has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with but I think its because he still has another job and life. Still I haven't heard or received replies even when trying to purchase a stock.
As for the stock itself its probably my favorite chassis that I have seen/used.

Don't bother... heavy, pricey, not well finished and screws on mine are already rusting.

He's still in business. Its summertime and he has lost a couple of employees so the A/C biz is keeping him hopping.

Don't bother... heavy, pricey, not well finished and screws on mine are already rusting.

I could pick apart every aspect of what you said, but I won't waste the time. His customer service is the worst in the business, but you can't deny that the stock itself is one of the best made for the PRS type of shooting that alot of us do. This isn't just my opinion.....