• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Rocky Mountain High

jatienza

Private
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2010
Grand Junction, CO
I moved to Colorado 5 months ago. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Here's a compilation slide show of the beauty I've seen since. Let me know what you think...

Video Link

Re: Rocky Mountain High

Well Dawg, I think
-your a damned good photographer.
-Youve mooved to a beautiful Place (though a bit cold for my southern skin).
-You should send the vidieo to the Colorado State Tourism dept. They might give you a nice stipend for useing it.

Thanks for sharing.

Dang, you've been here 5 months and have seen a lot of beauty compared to my 8yrs here. Looks like I need to shoot less and travel more.

Great pics!

Great photos and video compilation. Beautiful country up there. Thanks for sharing and nice choice on the background music too.

When I was growing up we took a week vacation every year in August before school started and went to the Colorado Rockies. This was in the '60s and '70s.
It is so beautiful there that I can still feel the lure in my heart to go. I have to take my wife and kids there soon. They have never seen it.

Thank you for sharing that.

Jim

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Looks like I need to shoot less and travel more=<span style="color: red"> <span style="font-size: 20pt"> FAIL </span> </span> </div></div>

Travel more and shoot when I get there= <span style="color: green"> <span style="font-size: 20pt"> WIN </span> </span>
laugh.gif

Nice pics OP!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Looks like I need to shoot less and travel more=<span style="color: red"> <span style="font-size: 20pt"> FAIL </span> </span> </div></div>

Travel more and shoot when I get there= <span style="color: green"> <span style="font-size: 20pt"> WIN </span> </span>
laugh.gif

Nice pics OP!!!
</div></div>

Well hell yeah! I agree with you!

Here's a vid while shooting in Colorado:

Shooting Video

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Looks like I need to shoot less and travel more=<span style="color: red"> <span style="font-size: 20pt"> FAIL </span> </span> </div></div>

laugh.gif

</div></div>

LMAO!

Thanks for the kind words fellas! Here's a few pics from today's sunset and full moonrise from my home "Grand Junction, CO:

IMG_1699.jpg

IMG_1694.jpg

IMG_1714.jpg

If I ever get to come back to the US to live Colorado is most certainly on the short list. Fantastic photos, nice one!

Nice job, It seems too easy to take for granted sometimes.

Thanks for the reminder.

Great pics and video. I lived in Gunnison for a year while at Western State College. That is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. The country in CO is pure beauty...

Grew up in Nebraska, did some traveling and ended up in Colorado. I love the climate and the recreation here, but some of the people that I have run into here are ...