• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Roedale Muzzle Break

GBMaryland

Herr Oberst
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 24, 2008
    Maryland, US
    Images are probably copywrite Roedale...

Got one on order for my Larue OBR, the Surfire isn't doing it for me, one for my TRG, and one for sale M18x1.5.

Re: Roedale Muzzle Break

I got one for my T3 (have yet to shoot it on the TRG) and I like it. Odd that you don't like a Surefire, I've shot them off M4's and GAP among others and like them.

How many years do you have to wait for Pete to ship one out?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fdkay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many years do you have to wait for Pete to ship one out?</div></div>

HA HA HA! Now THAT doesn't sound good!

dont sweat on the copyright,..he stole the design from another manufacturer in Germany that he originally ordered from ( and took ages to pay.

Delivery? Good luck,...many wait months /years and get nothing but excuses. Check the threads on the forum.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aussie700P</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let us know if you shoot it off lol Ive heard of some bad experiences but only heresay </div></div>

I shot one of these brakes off my 308 during a night shoot. Made a hell of a light show! I would only put the threaded version on. FWIW

I own one of this muzzle brakes on my TRG and I have to say it works well.

as I mentioned before, the problem is that something wrong is going on in Roedale. The forum is full of comments about payed but not delivered items/ rifles.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2381192&page=2

Consider if it will more safe to order it from the other source.

Regards
    Pawel

I picked one up from EuroOptics for my TRG-42 .338 Lapua. I like the brake. Throws a little dirt but nothing that distracts from the shot and much better than others I have used. Recoil reduction seems to be good. Noise is manageable with typical hearing protection.