• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Roedale Precision closed for a week

Pete Lincoln

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Gents.
we are basicaly closed for a week or so, got some bad news just now, my Dad passed away this afternoon. we are heading back home.

Geoff is holding the fort as far as the accessories side of the operation goes, so if anyone has burning issues that can't wait please contact him.

Thanks for your understanding.
Pete

Re: Roedale Precision closed for a week

Ahhhhhhhhh man Pete so sorry to hear that bub. I'm really at a loss for words. I wish you were a bit closer to share a beer, a few good cigars, and some words. I know this sounds odd, but I feel like he's found the relief he's been looking for. I shall hold my glass up high and send a cheer for you and your dad this evening.

Godspeed,

-Pat

Hang in there, brother. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Having been through this last year with my Dad I certainly can understand yours and your families pain and loss Pete. Just be glad you had a chance to spend some time with him earlier because you can never get that back. God bless Pete and our prayers are with you and your family.

Pete, Condolences & prayers sent in your time of need. Anthony

I'm very sorry for your loss Pete. God bless, my prayers and thoughts are with you and yours

Pete, very sorry for your lose, God be with you and your family.

Hi Pete,

the best regards from North Sweden.
I am very sorry for your loss. Take care!

Markus

Condolences Pete
frown.gif

Hi Pete

Sorry to hear, May God be with you and your family.

Very sorry for the loss Pete. Prayers for you and your family. God Bless

We buried Dad on Abraham Lincoln's 201st Birthday.12th Feb 2010 and gave him a good send off. The Church was about packed.Myself, My Son. my 2 best friends from home, my Brotherinlaw and my Nephew where honoured to do the pall bearing. Hymns in Church where "When the roll is called up yonder" and "All things bright and beautifull"
Collection in the church was split 50-50 between the Church fund and Help for Heroes.
Dad is buried 20 yards from his Grandmother and Grandfather, 10 yards from the War Memorial and about 15 yards from an SBS trooper who fell in Afghanistan, right next to my Mums 2 Brothers and directly infront of my Cousin who was an RAF wife and maybe 5 yards from his Father and Motherinlaw. So he is in good company.
We gathered at the local pub for a celebration of his life, had a good few drinks and I sang a song Dad started writing about his life story almost 50 years ago, he added the last couple of verses only a few months before his passing. This brought tears and laughter to everyone attending.

It was the hardest day of my life. But he's at peace now.
Thankyou all for the kind words of condolence, they are realy appreciated.
Pete

Glad you're back Pete. Must have been tough but like you said he is in a better place now.

It sounds like a Nice ceremony and he is resting amongst good company Pete.