• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Roedale RB-07 .308

Re: Roedale RB-07 .308

Rule 2: Keep your finger outside the trigger guard until your sights are on target and you've made the decision to shoot.

Also, get some shots of the rifle, this ain't Men's Fitness.

I know the rules, was just for the picture. Dont have any great pictures from the rifle itself at the moment, they are coming soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m14er</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tough audience here on the Hide..... </div></div>

LOL, sometimes man, sometimes.....hahahaha!

Versnelling, I sure would like to see some more pic's of that rifle and it's chassis though. Nice work Pete!

-Pat

Pete do great jobS
laugh.gif
Congrats!

nice rifle.

i think he is outside the trigger guard but the bolt handle is covering the tip

Nice rifle. Once you have a custom job you're ruined though. You'll be expecting sub MOA groups from every firearm you own.
wink.gif

I was just having fun too... awesome rifle... and, sweet shades...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rosie Palma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was just bustin on ya. Nice lookin rifle. </div></div>

I know you are turned on by the shot of his knob fondling.....

I agree with your first post.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i think he is outside the trigger guard but the bolt handle is covering the tip </div></div>
...nah, he's knows its naughty, so he's playing "just the tip"
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who does your glamour shots? </div></div>

I prefer something soft and billowy in the background for my glamor shots, it really accents my manly features......

Howdy, "neighbour", nice rifle you got there.

Wonder what the maximum distance is you can shoot that rifle over in the netherlands?

In northern Germany, we got two 300 m ranges and a military training area with over 1000 m we still try to get ahold of.

Thanks for all the comments. The "glamour" shots where taken by a good friend who has a studio etc.
As for the question about ranges in Holland, well there are 3 or 4 places where you can shoot out to 300 and 1 huge military range for out to 1000+.
And Splean has right, once you go custom with the best of the best there is, then you want that everytime. So my future rifles are going to be custom as well. Time to stockpile my bankaccount again:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dcal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet Aviators too. </div></div>

With a tactical pose like that and those tacti-cool operator shades... it makes me want to have Versnelling's baby.

http://i56.tinypic.com/24xmgzl.jpg

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NEOem7U2LPE"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NEOem7U2LPE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Put some boob in the picture and they won't even complain next time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Put some boob in the picture and they won't even complain next time. </div></div>

Ha! Ha! Well played Minx.

What in the world kind of jacket is that? Looks like a riding jacket but with weird buttons instead of a zipper?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm gonna be nice... </div></div>

but by saying this......nevermind........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NEOem7U2LPE"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NEOem7U2LPE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

+1 LOL!! "negitive ghost rider, the pattern is full"
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Put some boob in the picture and they won't even complain next time. </div></div>

agreed..it needs boobs. Nice stick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who does your glamour shots? </div></div>

Maybe an uncle rico pose, that could be the new avatar, tactical uncle Rico?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Desert-Rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who does your glamour shots? </div></div>

Maybe an uncle rico pose, that could be the new avatar, tactical uncle Rico?

</div></div>
http://modernprairiegirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/rico.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rosie Palma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rule 2: Keep your finger outside the trigger guard until your sights are on target and you've made the decision to shoot.

</div></div>

Or make a caveat that you are dry firing the weapon with a snap cap, so that you don't suffer the scathing diatribe from the safety nazis, LOL

Versnelling, Guess its the German verb of the chicks accelerating towards you once those gangster-B&W photo did the rounds..? ;-)

Sweet weapon... Enjoy bru...

*as you said, Tough gig round here...