• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Roger Goodell Butthurt Over Trump Comments

12Bravo

Grumpy old combat engineer veteran
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2012
Upstate South Carolina
So, Roger Goddell is acting butthurt over President Trumps comments about the spoiled brats playing in the NFL who refuse to stand during the National Anthem. Hopefully, enough viewers and fans will say enough is enough and hurt the NFL in their most tender part - their wallet. I haven't watched a NFL game in the past two years and don't plan to change my viewing habits this season.

I have not watched, buy anything related to the nfl in 5 year. Those spoiled brats can go bankrupt and go back to their uneducated life of basket weaving and complain how society is racist once again. Roger can stop by my house, I got some words for that pos also.

Hit them where it really hurts with a serious boycott, make it unpatriotic to go to a NFL game and you'll see the team owners change their tune and get rid of that little puppet in a hurry.

I always sort of hoped he'd sack up and put an end to this unpatriotic crap. He came down on the wrong side of this issue. He and his "children" can go pound sand.

None of it is hard to understand.

A) Goodall was the underling peter puffer to Pete Rozelle - and he feels entitled to what king Pete had. To say the least, things are different now than when king Pete was at the helm
B) Increasingly white suburban kids aren't playing b/c of CTA fears
C) The demographics that reflect the player base don't have fun tickets to fill the seats, but they are the talent; and those kids are going to keep playing
D) The traditional talk the team up, be a role model for the league, and sell boxes of Wheaties has been supplanted by my braids are longer than yours, my end zone dance is more provocative than yours, I have raped more women and gotten away with it than you.
E) The NFL slogan should be "My felons, vs your felons" (and D1 college ball ain't a lot different)

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017...ide-continues/

The logical consequences of the above aren't hard to figure out.

sadly most sports are going this was nowadays. I won't support any of them.

And now apparently they'll stand for another countries anthem but kneel for our own. How about you just stay over there and see how much salary is available to you abroad.
For the rest who think it's some new freedom and anti trump fashionable thing to kneel for the anthem, how about we just tell everyone to wake up and stop contributing money to these over paid self important idiots.

Celebrity entitlement. The singular right to demonstrate precisely how asinine one is on national TV.

Bravo, NFL; bravo! You do your nation proud.